Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Paper Craft Halloween Decoration

I'm behind in getting out my Halloween decorations this year. I have put out my pretty Fall things - but I need to get out my more spooky fun Halloween things yet. When I do, I plan to do a  fun decoration home tour  to share with you all as well. But today I wanted to share this fun little paper craft decoration I made recently.  You remember my vintage French summer decoration here. Well I took off the frame and just left the standing back and put together this fun Halloween piece.





First, Halloween needs a nice full moon right? So I put this one together by gluing some lace around a piece of orange card stock.




Then I free form cut out an old fence from brown card stock.





Embellish with a little bit of brown scrapbook (archive quality) marker.








Then I took some gray paper as a "ground" back drop and ripped it for some texture. I glued on the moon and used my paper adhesive to adhere it and also the fence.



I forgot to take photos - but I found a silhouette of a crow on some clip art on the computer and reduced it and printed it off and cut it out and added him to the fence. There's always a spooky noisy crow on a scary Halloween night you know! And I had some black bat and jack-o-lantern stickers and added those too.

 

Do you feel spooky yet?




Then I added this "under a spell" sticker by the moon (seemed like the right spot as the moon mesmerizes doesn't it?). I might have added sparkles right now with my photo editor program. ;) 










For now I set it on my front door entry table, but not sure if it will stay there.







I kind of like it on my piano too. 




I'm linking with Brenda at Cozy Little House for Tweak it Tuesday.

And with Andrea of Scrapality for Scraptastic Saturday.



Scraptastic Saturdays every Saturday @ 8 PM EST.













12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw gee - thanks Mari! :)

      I just love to play with my paper goodies. Lol
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha!
      Then my work here is done. ;)
      xo

      Delete
  3. So super cute!!! Love the owl decor too :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill!
      I have a total "thing" for owls. ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Fantastic!!! You really are so creative and clever with your wonderful papercrafting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind Amy! Thanks Sweetie. Xoxo

      Delete
  5. This is adorable, Carrie! Love the details :) It looks so pretty on your entry table, I think! Definitely frame worthy, too! Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen. ;) I get so lost in the fun of my paper craft time & those goodies. Xoxo

      Delete
  6. This is so cute!! I love that front entry table...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my sweet Carrie-girl! I sure have fun playing in my craft room. ;) xo

      Delete