Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Wonder

SNOWFLAKES







They're calling for snowflakes in our forecast again. We'll see if we get much (it may miss us a bit too). But the winds are blustery and it has that feeling in the air.  So that makes for a good time to snuggle in, sip chai tea, enjoy a cinnamon spiced pear custard bar (sharing recipe tomorrow) and color!  Snowflakes are with my watercolor pencils.

*I feel like I'm endlessly behind visiting everyone lately. Been so busy with kiddo and MIL appointments and some busy nights. I have some clear days ahead and will catch up and come say hello! Blessings. xo

6 comments:

  1. You snuggle in and enjoy!
    Don't worry about visiting...
    Just enjoy! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie! Cold here lately and perfect for snuggling. ;) xo

      Delete
  2. I heard we are in for it too. I like the ones in the coloring book better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Mari! You're going to get hit, I think, much more than us. The season is here! I like the color book snowflakes better too! However, I don't want a green Christmas either. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh how fun! Chai tea sounds perfect! And those bars?! YUM! Looks like so cozy! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! It's been great snuggling in time lately. ;)
      xoxo

      Delete