Friday, July 15, 2016

A Quick Update

Hello My Sweet Friends!! 


I know I've been absent recently - but we have been having such a full and fun week with my special Uncle Don's visit. We've covered things from walks in the rose garden, to museums, state park visits and even shopping and went to the movies! (by the way - BFG is totally adorable!!) We even got to see President Lincoln's funeral car...which Uncle Don really loved - and all of the trains!!


We have a busy weekend ahead too. I miss posting and visiting with you and should be back to my regular routine beginning Monday! Hope you've had a wonderful week and have a very blessed weekend. Here are a few photo highlights:


























See you next week!! xoxo


14 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great week with Uncle Don, he looks very happy and as though he had a great time too! Lots of fun things! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see your Uncle Don enjoying himself, and I'm sure you're creating wonderful memories not just for him, but you and your family.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen! We loved his visit! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Dearest Carrie,
    What wonderful photos of the fun you are having with your Uncle Don!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're having a good time! See you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you are taking amazing care of your guest and having lots of fun (exactly what summer is meant to be!). Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're having a GREAT time. Love the pictures too! Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that train museum is up your way too? I take it that senic pic is on Lake Superior? Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Margot! The museum is called The Depot. And the scenic pics are on Lake Superior up at Split Rock Lighthouse up the north shore. Blessings! xoxo

      Delete