Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Wonder

HALLOWEEN RECAP AND THE THANKFUL AHEAD




What's Halloween without ghoulish snacks?  Fruit and cheese with spiders and scorpions. Veggies with cockroaches and centipedes. Apple nachos with worms.

























Mummy drink boxes hung out by the beverages.








Lots of candles glowing and hot apple cider brewing on the stove.





One crazy lady with a skeleton hat and a bony hand jewelry to ghoulishly hand out the candy. ;) 




Annie hamming it up with a cousin and friends.













And of course the constant glow of jack-o-lanterns in the night. It was another fun one in the books folks! 



BOO until next year!









And now we move forward into the peaceful month of November. Most of the leaves are off the trees now, but a few still hang on and are like a gift to be grateful for, in this perfect thankful month.  Please know I'm so thankful for you my blogging Friends!! xo








4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of all the Halloween fun you had! It's such a bust where I live :(. Anywho...send me a cockroach por favor so I won't feel so left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it.
    I'm coming to your house next year.
    And I'm bringing my fam. : )
    And...super thankful for you!
    Oh...you looked gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do it right! Everything is so cute, including you. :)
    Our leaves are gorgeous right now, but it's been raining all day, so that's probably the end of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that is scary to have spiders crawling all over the food. I have some friends who would seriously not step near the table! Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete