Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Card Swap 2016

My dear friend Amy over at the blog Love Made My Home organized a Christmas card swap again this year. It's so fun as it's all random and you never know whom you may be matched up with for a swap. Last year I swapped with a lovely Friend in Australia that I hadn't even known before that time. And due to that swap we still visit each other blogs! 


This year was really neat as Amy, completely by accident, ended up matching with me a lovely Lady named Patsy...whom I had just started getting to know and become Friends with before the holiday season. We share a mutual love of cooking, vintage finds, and card making. When we found out we were paired together we were tickled and communicated about it back and forth. We both agreed that we were okay with sending a little more than a card, as I really wanted to send her some of my homemade sugared pecans and some little extras. And she was SO generous and sent me a lovely box full of goodies!! I took some photos of just some of it to give give you an idea:



She sent me a whole lovely bundle of paper crafting goodies! Papers in different sizes, stickers, card pieces, and even more stamps than you see here! She even sent me some neat card layouts from classes she goes to about card making. Completely above and beyond.....but so fun!! ;) 





Here's the lovely Christmas card she made me for me and then SENT ME THE STAMP she used to make it too!! 




And the inside - so lovely! I think I've made another forever Friend. 

** I forgot to mention that Patsy is from the blog Teas and T's.



Thank you Amy for doing this for us each year! xoxo




10 comments:

  1. So much fun! Swaps are such a wonderful way to get to know people too. I'd love to join in next year if there is an opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! Your card from her is so cute and the gift is wonderful! I think you should share the card you made too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun for new friends to share not only lovely cards, but also gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful goodies! Always lovely to meet new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky lady. Beautiful card, gifts and a new friend. The card swap is such a lovely idea. Have a very Merry Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a generous gift, a beautiful card and a new friend you are indeed blessed. The swap was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you enjoyed the swap and have made a new friend! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us - the stamp too, that is nice to see isn't it. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely to share not only cards but friendship and a love of crafting. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is that having the card and the stamp! You Guys looked like you had so much fun :) Thanks to Amy for organising for us!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you will be able to start production on next years cards. What a lovely surprise.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete