Friday, December 16, 2016

Five on Friday: Pretty Christmas Images

I know it's late - but we had a fun game night gathering here with some relatives and I was busy all day preparing for that, running errands, baking, and then I went and visited my MIL. So this is when I'm getting some time for myself. I'm beat, but thought I'd share some fun Christmas images I happen to have "collected" on my computer for the season and thought I could share with you in a fast post. Most of them are fun vintage images! I love the for the season. Plus, these images just make me happy. I hope you enjoy them too. ;) xo 


ONE

SANTA!
















TWO

COZY!























THREE

PRETTY!


















FOUR
FUN!





















FIVE

MARY ENGELBREIT










Holiday blessings for the weekend ahead Friends! I plan to be back tomorrow with blogmas (& maybe something else fun too if I get time). 









7 comments:

  1. Oh, I do enjoy a vintage Christmas image. No 3, the candle in the lantern, particularly appeals to me and reminds me of long-ago Christmas cards. Also the first Santa Clause, and of course the lovely Nativity cards, not so easy to find these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the vintage prints. Makes me think of a simpler time! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful images, a great five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!! This made for a great post. I hope that things are not too frantic and that you had a good visit with your MIL. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed visiting, a great five.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite of these images is the church, it looks very much in the style of Thomas Kinkade (is it?). For some reason the couple driving the old car with all the presents reminded me of the ending of the old movie The Absent Minded Professor. Ha! If only that couple had some flubber they could be flying instead of driving! I also like the one of the little girl making cookies--reminds me of some great memories cutting out cookies with my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures/images. They would be great printed on card stock and used for gift tags.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete