Thursday, January 26, 2017

Easy Homemade Dutch Oven Artisan Bread

[cooking+thursday2.jpg]

Happy Thursday Friends! 


Recently I shared a bread recipe on my instagram account and I thought I would share it with you today. I can't remember where I initially found the recipe...but it's a yummy one!  It's for a rustic artisan style loaf that you make in a dutch oven pot. It's one that I know I'll be making over and over again.  I love bread like this: with it's crustier and chewier exterior and nice moist and soft interior.  It's so good and it's the perfect bread to go with recipes of this winter season, like soups or stews. I grabbed these photos and the recipe I wrote right off of my insta feed. 









I'm sharing this with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Cooking Thursday.






5 comments:

  1. That looks so good! But, can you believe I don't have a Dutch oven? I need one I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe. Does it matter what size or what metal the Dutch of is? I need to learn that scrapbooking too. I liked the page with kites and the happy sun!

    Hugs,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your bread making!! It certainly looks delicious, I can almost smell it from here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carrie. I'm glad I stopped by and saw this recipe. I sure am looking forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete