Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday Wonder

FELIX THE FROG






This is Felix the Frog. A statue in my daughter's garden. The first photo is how he looked about a week ago. The 2nd photo is how he looked this morning. I guess we have been covered with quite a bit of snow this week. Each day we seem to get a little...and thanks to our "Felix monitor" we can see how much it's really adding up. 






And here is how he looked this summer surrounded by flowers. ::sigh:: Doesn't summer seem a long ways away yet? 






Image result for winter hibernation inspirational quotes


Image result for winter hibernation inspirational quotes


Image result for winter hibernation inspirational quotes

Stay cozy and keep thinking warm thoughts my Friends. ;) xo



10 comments:

  1. Now just one dang minute there Missy! Felix is supposed to be a cat! I guess I'm showing my age huh??

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I can't take the blame...it would be Ms. Annie that blessed him with that name. ;)

      Delete
  2. Felix is awfully cute, in any weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Felix! It's funny I just posted a picture of my favorite garden turtle in the snow this morning too! But I haven't named mine yet ;-) Love the quotes! Hope you are keeping warm and cozy with all that snow. Thanks for the bread recipe on Instagram, I screenshot it so I can make it after the Whole 30 is over :-) Because I don't think I can live without bread forever, lol ;-) Have a wonderful day!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't live without bread either Jill! ;)

      Delete
  4. Will do! Icy here, because snow then rain. Looking at that mug of cocoa!!!
    Warm hugs,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green Bay news keeps saying to walk like a penguin! Lol
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felix is adorable and I LOVE your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete