Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday Wonder

FEELING LIKE SUMMER































It's starting to really feel like summer at our house on the hill overlooking the bay. It makes my heart smile and I just want to count my blessings. ;)  


I have been having fun with my new camera. It's a cannon EOS T16 for those that asked before and I might have forgotten to answer.  I didn't edit these photos at all, like I've often needed to with my old camera and my smart phone.  I will be working more on improving my skills with photography in the future. I am slowly teaching myself but I still have a lot to learn! I hope to include more (& better) photography on my blog in the future.  


Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday that's sunny and bright! xoxo





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of all your summer flowers! Can't wait to see more beautiful photos from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks amazing, I love your deck (or whatever you guys call it in the US!). Flowers look wonderful, bright pink fuchsias are my favourite!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Your patio looks like the perfect place for summer entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty! Have fun with that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things are looking beautiful in the North Woods. Love your photos, especially the petunias. WOW, WOW, WOW. Thinking maybe I need a new camera. I have a new camera. Just don't know how to use it. If I ever get caught up, I have someone who will teach me for $30 an hour. Does that sound about right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow beautiful pictures! summer is almost ending here! hope you have a nice one :)
    happy life,
    xoxo.
    http://webofbutterflies.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colorful flowers! Loved the yellow flower with the dark maroon color inside:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers, Carrie, and your house is gorgeous! I've never seen it from that angle. How nice to sit out on your deck and enjoy that fabulous view of the water. Summer at its best! Wish I could sit there with you and enjoy the beauty. Sending hugs and blessings for your week. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete