Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday Wonder


JULY 4TH SUN AND FUN







































































































Yesterday was such a nice day with my family and some friends of ours. We watched our local parade filled with local marching bands and dance groups, veterans, old time cars, local businesses etc. Then came back to our house for a BBQ and some pickle ball, bubble ball wars, trampoline time, lots of yummy eats and visiting and ended the evening with time around the fire. Another July 4th in the books. Hope those that celebrated had a blessed day as well. 

xoxo









7 comments:

  1. Bubble ball wars! My husband would love that!
    Love your mantel. :)
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a good time was had by all - I can tell by the smiles.

    Love your Jackie O glasses. You're looking good these days, My Svelte Little Friend.

    Can you believe that the year is half finished? Onward and upward. We have to be Wonder Women the next six months. So many fun things to do.

    I love you, Dear One, Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fun filled day! Those bubble balls look like a hoot. My SIL got to try one out in a youth event in their church and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great day, look as though it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks like great fun, and very colourful, Carrie. I have never been in the US for 4th July, but I think I would enjoy the festivities. We love a marching band!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?? Did you say pickle ball?? Do I sense a challenge? Bring it on girlfriend! This old bag will show you a thing or two ;).

    Missed you!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete