Thursday, February 29, 2024

Air Fryer BBQ Chicken

 


How's your Thursday going Friends? And by the way happy leap year! 

Life here is humming along. Looking forward to more warm weather in the forecast as today is overcast and chilly. I sure hope this early Spring is a thing, because I have cabin fever in a bad way already! 


But that aside, I wanted to share this recipe with you today. I found it on pinterest and it's pinned under my "air fryer" board. Which you can go directly to by clicking here. Do you have an air fryer? It has become something I can't live without. It was a gift Matt got me for Valentine's Day 2 years ago and I love it and use it for so many things, besides just reheating things. It has several modes - like bake, roast, and even dehydrate. I think I may need to do a "things I can't live without" post in the future, and my air fryer will definitely be on there! 


Recently I made this air fryer BBQ chicken for dinner and it was so fast and easy and juicy and yummy. 


This was the only pic I caught of it - but I basically took chicken breasts and rubbed a spice mixture on them. Air fried them. And then towards the end brushed BBQ sauce on them and fried them some more. I will definitely make them again until we're back to grilling season. Not only because they were so tasty, but they were also so fast and easy. 

Here's the recipe:




If you don't have an air fryer, I hope you get one and love it as much as I do. And then I recommend trying this recipe. :) 
Enjoy xo




5 comments:

  1. I don't have an air fryer! I keep hearing more good things about them. but they take up so much space, and my counter space is already limited...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get the space issue completely Mari. However, they do make some smaller ones - a lot smaller than the big one I have and they may just have a few less functions. But you definitely don't suffer for some amazing cooking either with all the tools you do have in your arsenal. :) 💗

      Delete
  2. Your recipe sounds delicious Carrie. Like Mari, I don't have an air fryer, partly because of the counter space, but also because I only make little meals for two old people these days, lol. Happy frying xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! They do make smaller air fryers - perfect for 2. Just FYI 😉 I just thought I'd share my love of it since I realize I now use it so much. I also survived just fine without it too. Lol
      :) 💗

      Delete
  3. That does sound good, we have one of those Ninja Flip ovens that has the air fry plus all the other settings so it isn't a traditional one but it is one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete