Hi Friends ~
If you love Asian flavors and you love soup, like Matt & I do, then you'll love this one! It's bright, aromatic and as comforting as chicken soup.
I didn't use all the same veggies the recipe called for and kind of adapted to what we like. I cooked up leeks and carrot & garlic (I didn't do mushrooms or bok choy)
Then I added the broth, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Brought to a boil.
I then added Better Than Bouillon they recommend in the recipe but it's optional - and added some kale because we both like that in soup like this. Then when just about ready put in the potstickers (we did mini ones that were filled with chicken and vegetable) and cooked them until done. They cook up in only a few minutes.
The recipe offers several yummy ideas for toppings. We served ours with some chili crunch topping, fresh cilantro and sesame seeds. It was delicious! 🍜 😋
I found the recipe on pinterest under my board "soups" you can go to it by clicking here. Here is the full recipe:
Enjoy! xoxo




I don't usually make chinese soup but we do like chinese food so would probably like this. It looks good!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! If you like Asian flavors it was really good. Kind of like a dumpling soup. :)
ReplyDelete