Thursday, January 16, 2025

Valentine Sweets and Blogaversary Giveaway Sneak Peek 💝

 



Hello Friends! 

How's it going today? I hope you've been having an amazing week so far. And if not, at least the weekend is right around the corner, right? Glass half full always. 😉


Today I'm popping in to share some Valentine's inspiration. I know it's several weeks away yet, but I have a mix of winter and valentine decorations all over my house. And it's getting me in the mood to think ahead to some fun treats for me and my Sweetheart. 💘


It started with finding this adorable puff pastry love letter idea on instagram:


Which then led me to go down the pinterest rabbit hole a bit and find some other fun goodies. So here is some inspiration I found and you can find each item and their sites if you click on my pinterest Board "Be Mine" which you can find here.







Also, I made and posted about these bars years ago. You can find them under my recipe tab or if you click here.

I hope this helps give you a little inspo for you and your sweetheart(s). 






*************************

Further, I thought I'd share that I now have a plan for my blogaversary giveaway! I will try to do a full post with details on the goodies tomorrow or this weekend. And I will do the drawing next week. 

Since it's my 10th Blogaversary, I will be giving away 3 separate prizes! So be sure to stop back and enter, as I adore you all and you're all sweethearts in my book 💗💗💗



















5 comments:

  1. Such fun valentines idea's! Those puff pastry letters are so cute. Matt is a blessed guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes! I was reminded of Valentine's Day when I was in the supermarket this week.(I was also reminded of Easter, but it's far too early to think about that!) Those letters look really cute, but I think the cookies are my favourite. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my they all look so good, I have found a few keto recipes that we like, but would be nice to find one that is new to try but then you take the chance we won't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I’m going to be lost down the Pinterest rabbit hole! 😁 Those little treats are so cute! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

    Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.
    my homepage; spaceclubdisposableshop.com

    Watermelon zour kandy strain.
    Space club apple rings.
    Banana glue vape.
    Glueberry pancakes.
    Lava melon strain.
    Guava blast vape.

    ReplyDelete