Thursday, January 11, 2024

Baked Swiss Almond Dip

 





We made several new recipes over the holidays and this dip was one I found that was an absolute hit and SO good! I'm always looking for good snacks and treats I can serve at gatherings that are gluten free, because my brother can't do gluten.  This dip was so creamy, savory, crunchy, warm and delish! I served it with crackers (including gluten-free nut thins) and fresh veggies. But the recipe says it's great with toasted baguette rounds too. I found it at Taste of Home and here's the recipe:









I highly recommend it - it's truly that good. 😋
I keep forgetting to get Matt's fudge recipe - so I will work to get that so I can share that one next. I also found a really yummy slow cooker mac & cheese recipe that I made for Annie and her bf when he was visiting. It was also a hit! So I will share that next too. 

Blessings on your Thursday Friends. 
Enjoy!
xo




2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! And it looks classy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not big on swiss cheese, so don't know if I would care for that or not.

    ReplyDelete