Happy weekend to you!
I can't even believe I've been blogging for 10 years already! It blows my mind that it has been that long. As I mentioned prior, my actual blogging anniversary was November. But I always get so busy with the holidays and never seem to remember to acknowledge it until January. Lol
I remember back all those years ago to being someone who loved to read others' blogs. Especially the moms/homemakers I could relate to. I was too shy to comment though. And I remember thinking I could never blog because no one would be interested in anything I would share.
Then finally one day in November 2014, I got up the guts to create a blog and start posting and join in this special "world". And I've never stopped...other than a few long breaks when I needed them. So now, here, after averaging over 6,000 views a month according to my stats (sure lots of bots in there)... I am celebrating 10 years in Blogland!! This is a place I love and where I treasure so many friendships I've made through years! 🙏🏻💗
So today I thought I'd do my annual giveaway, but with 3 prizes instead of my usual 1 or 2. More chances for you to win - yay!!
Here is a look at the prizes and details about each:
The first person that is picked will be sent a dream of Spring in the form of a 3-dimensional peony paper vase & bouquet. A little book store kit (kind of like the one I have on my bookshelf from this post here.) And a Starbucks gift card for a cozy coffee or tea you can sip when you're admiring your own cute book case and flower bouquet. 💐
I love how beautiful and dimensional these bouquets display. I've had several through the years and just love them! And the nice thing is you can fold it back up and use it again next year. 💗
A little closer look at the book store/cafe kit
The 2nd person picked will be sent this lovely Katie Daisy 2025 planner. I always love the artwork and details in them. And a pretty 2025 metal bookmark. And of course a Starbies gift card too.
Katie Daisy planners are always so pretty and such a helpful tool to stay on track. I love that it has a whole month layout to jot down important dates. But also a week by week layout where you can write out specific plans. And spots in between to jot down notes. And again, the artwork and sayings are so pretty!
And I thought this sweet bookmark might come in handy for any avid readers. I love teh saying on the front. And the back shows that it has a cute metal chain that will hang out of the book with the year and a little feather. 😍
And the final person picked will get a pretty peony bouquet and a starbucks card as well. 💝
All you have to do to be entered is leave a comment below. Feel free to just say hi. Or maybe happy 2025? Or share your thoughts about blogging? Anything kind and appropriate will get you entered in the drawing. You don't have to be a blogger! And then you'll just need to be willing to share an address if you win - so I'll know where to send your prize. Since I'm posting this so late in the week (basically on the weekend) I will wait until Tuesday to do the drawing and give more time for friends to enter early next week too. I will do the drawing Tuesday evening and announce the winners next Wednesday.
I treasure this space so much. And I adore all of you friends...especially those that visit regularly and have shared so much with me through the years. 🙏🏻💗 There is such a Sisterhood here. Thank you so much for the past 10 years and all of the kindness you've shown me. Cheers to many more blogging years ahead together! 🥂✨
Good luck to All❣️
xoxo













You are so sweet to do this! I love visiting here and the friendship we have. Blogging is such a blessing because of the sweet people we meet, even if we never meet in person.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary!
Thanks so much Mari! I treasure this space for meeting friends like you. Maybe one day we will get to meet neighbor! 😉
DeleteWhat a beautiful idea Carrie. I love it when your posts pop up, it always brightens my day. I treasure my blog friends, and have even met a few in my travels. Your gifts are really lovely: the peony bunch is gorgeous, and the planner looks so fun and useful. Happy Blogaversary! xxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Trish! I treasure your friendship so much. This space is so special to me because I've been able to meet friends far and wide - even Australia! And I think that's the coolest thing. Blessings xo
DeleteThis made me chuckle, as I was thinking of doing something similar myself, until I realised I'm a year out, and I've actually only been blogging for almost nine years :)
ReplyDeleteI don't wish to be included in your giveaway, but I just wanted to say that I really cherish the connections I've made through blogging, and I'm so happy to have recently discovered your blog.
Have a happy weekend! Xx
Thanks so much Jules and I hope you do something too! This blogland space is so special to me because of friends like you. And you are absolutely entered to win! I have a good friend in England and I exhange cards and little gifts with her often. I will happily send prizes to you if you win. (although not sure if Starbucks card works there??) Lol Blessings. xo
DeleteCarrie, I love these prizes! How generous of you! Blogging has built some amazing friendships for me and I am still so thankful for the ladies I've met through sharing our lives online. Congratulations on your 10 years!! Here's to 10 more, at least :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Debbie! I'm so grateful for this space and dear Friends like you! I hope to be blogging a long time yet as I love sharing with you all here so much. Blessings. xo
DeleteCongratulations on 10 years of blogging! So glad I found your blog and very thankful for your friendship.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Jean! I'm so very thankful for you too! Good luck on the drawing! 💗
DeleteCongratulations on 10 years of blogging!! I have been a reader for a while although I don't know that I have ever commented. I tend to read on my phone and its hard to comment at times. Here's to another 10+ years of blogging!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Rachel! I'm so grateful to have you here whether you comment or not. I so appreciate your visits! 💗
DeleteCongratulations on 10 years of blogging. I am now curious to know when I started blogging. I need to look. I love those gifts.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Carol! Yes, you should look back and see how long you've been in blogland too. :) Good luck! 💗
DeleteCongratulations on 10 years of blogging! I started my blog for much of the same reasons as you. I was a SAHM of littles and wanted a way to connect, interact and document.
ReplyDeleteThese prizes are absolutely gorgeous! You are so generous :) Here's to 10 more years!
Colletta
Thanks so much Colletta! Blogland has been such a wonderful way to find a community of sisterhood, hasn't it? Good luck on the drawing! 💗
DeleteI'm glad you decided to start your blog! It's one that I enjoy reading faithfully! Congratulations on 10 years! That's amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Mandy! I love visting your blog too and I sure appreciate the time you share with me here. Good luck! 💗
DeleteYay for 10 years of blogging. One of my favorite blogs, always so happy and full of coziness, family, love.... Thank you for the giveaway. and Happy 2025!
ReplyDeleteAaww thanks Lucie! You're the sweetest. :) I love sharing time with you here always. Good luck on the drawing! 💗
DeleteSo sorry I am late to reading your post, I am once again so behind, I am even forgetting to blog myself, ugghhh! Congrats on your 10 years and I am glad that you decided to start sharing yourself instead of just visiting. Wishing you much happiness in the coming year!
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! Love having you visit always. And I love seeing what creative goodness you get up to on your blog too. Wishing you happiness this coming year as well! 💗
DeleteHAPPY HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! You're too sweet to do this adorable giveaway. That Katie Daisy is to die for! And the flowers are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour post made me think about when my own is and was totally blown away to realize I too missed mine and it's been 16 years!!! I will definitely do a BIG celebration giveaway in July - thank you for inspiring me so much!
Thanks so much Tamy! I'm so grateful for your friendship and our blogland sisterhood. Wow - 16 years is epic! You sure have always made it look easy. Love all that you share so much. 💗
DeleteHi Carrie. Thank you for commenting on my blog and reminding me to enter your giveaway! Happy 10 years of blogging!! That's so exciting for you. I always enjoy visiting you here!🥰
ReplyDeleteThanks Julia! I didn't want you to miss out. :) Love sharing blogland time visiting you and appreciate your visits too! Good luck with the drawing. 💗
DeleteI love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.
my homepage; spaceclubdisposableshop.com
Watermelon zour kandy strain.
Space club apple rings.
Banana glue vape.
Glueberry pancakes.
Lava melon strain.
Guava blast vape.