NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
For some reason I can't comment under my Google account! Anyway, this is Mari and I think I want to be in the sunbeams too! But it's snowing yet again and there is no sun to be found!
For some reason I can't comment under my Google account! Anyway, this is Mari and I think I want to be in the sunbeams too! But it's snowing yet again and there is no sun to be found!
ReplyDeleteI agree Mari! Soaking in a sunbeam does sound wonderful! We have some sun again today but more snow on the way. sigh
DeleteSweet, precious baby!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy! My Ruby is definitely my furry baby :)
DeleteWhat a cutie is dear Ruby. Stay warm inside while the snow is out there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish! She is my sweet furry baby. We are still staying in - still so cold out lately.
DeleteAdorable....looks so comfortable...
ReplyDeleteThanks Shug! Soaking in a sunbeam always looks dreamy, doesn't it? :)
DeleteThat is the life isn't it, there is nothing like laying in the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable. Xx
ReplyDelete