Hello Friends ☀️
How has your week begun? In the right direction? 😊
I had a dentist check up this AM with a glowing report of everything looking wonderful. Always a good thing. 😁
And it's a gorgeous day outside and I've been able to get out with Ruby and soak up some sunbeams. I had a wonderful weekend with my fella and my kiddos. I have also been checking in with my Mom and bringing her and my stepdad some meals and helping with needs at their place. Matt had to leave yesterday morning to go out of town for work some of this week though. But he was able to be at the hotel in time to watch the Packers with me. So we just stayed on the phone with one another the whole game. It was really fun...other than the part where the Pack lost in stellar fashion. Lol But we had fun accumulating our munchies for the game and munching, chatting, and complaining. Ha! I also got my bake on now that my new oven is finally in. Yay! I've been loving that. Made up a loaf of banana bread last night. Cooler nights. Football games. Baking. Love that Fall is in the air and it's wonderful. 🍁
Otherwise, I also spent some quality time with kiddos, including coloring with my daughter and her friend last night. They saw me coloring in my Autumn coloring book and wanted to join in. So we listened to T-Swift and colored away and chatted. I love it!! 😍 Tonight Annie is going to go with me to Matt's place to get his mail and hang with Bubba. She just loves him too and likes to hang out there. 🐱 💕
Now on to a lovely week ahead!
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:
a cutie orange, coffee
ON MY TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:
groceries, errands, Annie's dentist appt, bringing things to and helping my Mom, lunch with a gf, go to Matt's to get his mail, grief calls, hospice work, projects around the house
THINKING ABOUT:
The loss of Queen Elizabeth. I know many folks have their differing views on the monarchy. I felt for how Queen Elizabeth had a title thrust upon her at a young age. She took it with dignity and gave a life of service to her people. I respect that. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future. I love that I saw William and Harry together during this time and I hope they realize life is too short to be in a rift forever.
I'm also thinking about how hard my Matt works. He works often 6 days a week, by choice, because he runs a big place where he inherited a lot of bad dynamics and that needs some direction and guidance to improve. He told me the other day, though, that he plans to start taking more time off and I'm THRILLED. Even during the week he may take more free days and we can run errands together or go for a hike as this time of year gets prettier, or get in golf time etc. Makes me so happy! I love time with him even if we do nothing. ♥️
CURRENTLY READING
I think I'm going to dive into just a fun one - a mystery book in the Cottage on Gooseberry Bay called Halloween Moon by Kathi Daley
ON THE TV TODAY:
Grace & Frankie (on the last season) and Blown Away - both series on Netflix, Life and Beth (Hulu), Real GF in Paris (on Bravo), AGT, Big Brother, House of the Dragon
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY -
TUESDAY -
WEDNESDAY -
THURSDAY -
FRIDAY -
* I need groceries and not sure what I'm making this week. I'm going to start Hello Fresh again next week. I have some salad kits to use up and some things in the freezer for this week. Might do more baking this week as I have pumpkin in my cupboard. 😋 🎃
TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:
read, catch up on shows, go to lunch with a gf, maybe bake
TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:
FROM THE CAMERA:
First time I've seen the bobcat all summer. Pretty isn't he/she?
Yay for the last of my new kitchen appliances all in now! The top is a microwave that can also be a convection oven, or proofing and warming drawer. And the bottom is a convection oven. I LOVE them and they've been wonderful already!
I 💗 baking
current wallpaper in my phone 😊 🍂
Matt's gametime snacks. 😆
PRAYER LIST:
For my Mom's continued healing and strength. For special intentions.
For peace and healing in our world. 🙏
(for my Packers to get it together) ....just kidding, kinda 😉




