Hello beautiful Blogland Besties...
I'm doing a belated Cooking Thursday post today.
I know many of you know that Autumn is my absolute favorite season. And that I'm excited for all things cozy and pumpkin! 🎃
But the weather here is still screaming summer, and I am really hoping to get in a bit more summer fun before it fully turns here. Like a few more pontoon rides, fires on the deck, swing the golf club- that kind of thing. And I have lots of yummy grilling recipes saved on my pinterest to try yet. So maybe fit in a few more of those too. 😋 I thought I would share a few of the ones I have pinned for now. However, you can find all of my boards and pins by clicking here.

Those potatoes sure do look good, who can't use more ways to serve potatoes :) Like the apple slices too, best thing about fall is going to the farm up the road and picking apples :) That's great your buying a camper, we would like to do that when hubby retires, we will see. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! I haven't done apple picking in such a long time. I think I'll need to add that to the list this year. ;)
DeleteThank you for the recipes. I am following you on Pinterest, Carrie. So cute, the apple slices.
ReplyDeleteThanks Arieth! I will look for you too. Love having friends stop by. ;)
DeleteWould you believe I don't think I've ever had an actual s'more?? I enjoy s'mores flavored things but no, I don't think I've actually had one. My family was not a summer activities, camping kind of family while I was growing up, and I've just never been into it as an adult either.
ReplyDeleteSome of those gourmet s'mores do sound intriguingly yummy though!
I think my jaw literally dropped Deb! How can you not have had a true s'more! They are the best. In the winter I turn on a burner on the stove and make marshmallows over that. I don't even have a gas burner - it's electric. But I turn the burner up to high and slowly roast it on a skewer over the heat. Otherwise, I have also heated marshmallows in the micro to make s'mores too. I sure hope you can make some soon! ;)
Delete