Thursday, September 15, 2022

Some Baking Fun

 


Happy Thursday Friends ~


I wanted to share a subscription that I love. This is not sponsored or anything. Just a subscription I've had for years now, and continue to do it because I still love it! I don't even remember the details anymore. But it's through Taste of Home and it's a kitchen box I receive every 3 or 4 months. I think it costs me a little over $35 per box, and I thought I was going to cancel it long ago...but each new box I get new things that I'm still thrilled to receive - including fun tools and recipes! Here is what I got in the current box:



The box this time was all about baking...which I L💖VE! 👩‍🍳 
It included a Fall baking cookbook with wonderful recipes!! Definitely a keeper (you get an idea of the recipes as I share some snippets below). The box also had a knife sharpener, a roll-up cooling rack, an egg separator, a pastry brush, kitchen shears, and a foldable trivet. 




I was especially excited for the cooling rack and egg separator as I think I'll use them often and don't have anything like them. 






Each box comes with a welcome letter and info about the products they sent you. 




And they also include some recipe cards. Here's a few of what were in this box:
















And here are a few of the recipes from the baking cookbook - to give you an idea what kinds of recipes are in there. I think I might make these bars at Christmas:






And here are a few other treats that sound amazing:






And thinking I might make this cornbread at Thanksgiving 😋 


Whether you receive any kind of subscription or not - happy baking Friends!! 

PS: the Great British Baking Show has their new season on Netflix this Friday. Yay! 

11 comments:

  1. What a fun subscription box - feels like you are getting a present each month - thanks for the share ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, thank you for the tip, I love the Great British Baking show and I'll look on Netflix for this. Yay! Your baking box is great, I'd keep getting it. The egg separator is so cute, and I have never seen a roll-up cooling rack before, very useful. Taco meatball ring looks fun and festive. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie! Popping in from vacation to check this out. It looks like a great subscription. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I love subscription boxes. I've tried a variety of them but it always ends up where I don't use most of the items I receive. That roll-up cooling rack looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! This one has been the best (& most fun) subscription box I've had. ;)

      Delete
  5. How fun! I had no idea this even existed and I've been a reader of Taste of Home for years. It must be such a treat to receive a baking box every month full of goodies. I'm very temped to look into this : ) Thank you for sharing and happy weekend to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! I don't even remember how I stumbled into getting this subscription - but it's been wonderful! I don't get it every month ...but more on a quarterly basis which is nice too as it keeps the subscription cost low and I don't get SO much stuff.

      Delete
  6. It is always fun to get some surprise goodies in the mail, I don't think I have seen a drying rack like that and looks like some interesting things to try cooking this fall :)

    ReplyDelete