I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've spent much time in Blogland. Will you forgive me if I tell you how much fun I've been having truly enjoying these last days of summer and time with me kiddos? ;)
I plan to jump back in this week. I have plenty to catch up with you all about. I'm at the final summer hockey tourney for our Annie and thought I'd try to do a little post from my smart phone. So I'll make it brief.
Annie's team has been doing great and they'll be playing in the championship today. So far Annie has scored 2 really great goals this weekend!!
I've posted some on Instagram but I'll see if I can get photos loaded on here too.
Annie in a face off as center.
We also went to the quaint downtown area of Stillwater, MN and did some antiquing. It's all right along the water (St. Croix) and so charming.
We had fun finding some treasures. I found some cute cast iron doll chairs to use as outdoor planters. Annie really wanted this ice cream cookie jar. I think it was just because she was hungry after her game. Lol
I also thought since I hadn't been here for a while I would also share this blueberry muffin recipe I had shared on Instagram too. They were so good with the blueberries my Dad & stepmom had picked and brought to us.
Hope this posts right. Enjoy and catch ya this week Friends! Blessings xo




I am the same... Summer has kept us super busy too, but it’s one of the reasons I love Instagram as it is a quick way to stay up to date with everyone��. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteหนังออนไลน์