
Hi Friends ~
It's so nice to be back for HHM. It feels like it's been ages! I'm a little late today as my kiddos had school off for an inservice thing, so Annie and I went running around to grab some things we needed. But also to go have lunch together and do some fun shopping too. ;) Girlie time always rocks! Aaron went out and about with friends.
I hope you had a lovely weekend. It was a nice one here. My Mom and I went up the scenic north shore Friday just for fun and a nice lunch. Guess I'm making sure I'm getting my quota for lunches out this month. Lol Saturday we accomplished some things around home and was church. Watched a movie with Hubby. Then yesterday we watched both of our teams lose (boo). Loving being back to football season and everything else Fall. Hope you are too. On to the week ahead...
It's so nice to be back for HHM. It feels like it's been ages! I'm a little late today as my kiddos had school off for an inservice thing, so Annie and I went running around to grab some things we needed. But also to go have lunch together and do some fun shopping too. ;) Girlie time always rocks! Aaron went out and about with friends.
I hope you had a lovely weekend. It was a nice one here. My Mom and I went up the scenic north shore Friday just for fun and a nice lunch. Guess I'm making sure I'm getting my quota for lunches out this month. Lol Saturday we accomplished some things around home and was church. Watched a movie with Hubby. Then yesterday we watched both of our teams lose (boo). Loving being back to football season and everything else Fall. Hope you are too. On to the week ahead...
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
It was unseasonably nice today in the 70's. Getting more cloudy tonight now and looks like rain coming our way. Cooler normal temps the rest of the week in the 50's and around 60.
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING
Breakfast was almond and coconut overnight oats and coffee. Annie picked Applebees for lunch out today
RIGHT NOW I AM:
Listening to Ed Sheeran
AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW
The clouds are getting pretty dark. Working on this in my office and watching my daughter ride her bike on driveway before rain comes. And watching for Hubby to get home from work so it'll be time to get dinner together
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE:
I love seeing all of my Fall decorations out. They just make me smile and our home is the perfect colors to go with Fall decorating. I think our home is prettiest in Autumn, inside and out
ON THIS WEEK'S TO DO LIST:
Some appts, brought FIL meal today but will bring later in the week too, errands, run to the post office, volunteer time, may be going out with a friend later in the week, home projects, groceries later in the week or weekend
CURRENTLY READING
ON THE TV TODAY:
All of the shows will be starting back now! Dancing with the Stars, the Good Doctor, The Resident, Greys Anatomy, Survivor, the finish of Big Brother, hubby got me into watching Forged in Fire with him, and I"m sure there are several more new shows I'm forgetting right now
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY: leftover meatloaf, scalloped potatoes & cheesy broccoli
TUESDAY: lasagna pasta, caesar salad
WEDNESDAY: turkey club sandwiches, creamy potato soup, veggies & dip
THURSDAY: scrambled eggs, homemade waffles and homemade apple compote, breakfast sausage, fruit
FRIDAY: chili and corn bread muffins with honey butter
**still have lots of zucchini and need to bake some more zucchini bread with coconut and lots of cinnamon. So yummy :P
WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT
Still have lots of irons in fires on several different projects. I will share more on all of this soon ;)
NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:
the zucchini bread is a new one I've been making
TIP OF THE WEEK:
FROM THE CAMERA:
First, I need to brag up my kiddos. The top is Annie's school pic this year and the bottom is one peek at Aaron's grads!! I can't wait to get the rest soon - eek when did this happen?? I still can't believe we have a senior this year
I've been doing more decorating inside the house. I still need to finish outside. I love this giant mantel to fill with goodies that make me smile
Sundays are for apple cider donuts at breakfast, wearing pj's all day, and yummy snacks like crab dip when we watch the football games. I had posted this on insta and thought I'd share. It's a fave here.
Annie and I stopped today and picked up some mums and pumpkins. These mums are by our side door- but when I finish decorating the front I will share







