I've missed you all. I hope you're having a wonderfully blessed holiday season so far. 🎄 I know it's crunch time now. But I wanted to take a minute to pop in and share a bit of what's been going on here in the northwoods and give a bit of an update. I meant to continue blogging over the holiday season, but life felt a bit overwhelming with Annie's hockey season extra busy this year. She plays JV and has been suiting up for varsity too and playing a little of it. So it's been extra practices for her then too. Since my ex has been less involved and he has struggled to want to be part of anything holiday, I have been mostly handling all of the holiday efforts around home and our families (& gifts etc). I still want the holidays special and so I have been getting it all done. 😊
But I have also felt more joy for the first Christmas season in years, because I have a special friend in my life right now. ♥️ He is in law enforcement in a different state and with a different time zone, so it gets challenging at times. Extra time or efforts I have are also spent to communicate with him. He is currently working to get back to my area, as he grew up not too far from here.
I am looking forward to the weeks ahead to share with family and friends. To share in good food, laughter, and love. And for me it's about remembering the baby born so long ago to save us all. He is always my reason for the season. 🌟 May you have a blessed Christmas and wishing you all joy and peace in 2020. I will be back to blogland after the holidays.


















I can hear the joy in your post. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteIs all that snow from this year? We've only had the powdered sugar dusting which lasted one day. I didn't realize there was that much difference between Missouri and the North Woods.
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all the photos of your home, your decorations, and the goodies. I can see the Christmas spirit is alive and well in the Woods up North of Everywhere.
Looking forward to more fun and excitement in 2020, and keeping up with My Favorite Girls in All the World, not just Up North, Auntie Patsy
MERRY Christmas my friend! I am so happy to hear the joy in your post and that it has returned to your heart. Congratulations on your new friend too. Your home is beautiful and I see you have a ton of new snow too since we last heard from you. May you have a BLESSED New Year full of love, laughter and joy. Sending you BIG hugs!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Carrie. Always a delight to see what is happening in your house: the lights, the decorations, and the fantastic cooking. Hope you enjoy joy and happiness at Christmas and in the new year. xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope that you had a beautiful and blessed Christmas, Carrie. I've been away from blogland for so long and I feel so badly because I see that you have been through quite a few changes in your life. I'm so sorry, my friend. Your home and goodies look so wonderful and I'm sure your loved ones appreciate you so much for making the holidays so festive. I'm glad that you were able to spend time with your son and that Annie is thriving and you have friends and family by your side. I love your new look, by the way. Tres Chic! My computer failed and my life has been so busy, but I am back to blogging and I promise to keep in touch. Sending hugs and wishes for many blessings in the coming year. xo Karen
ReplyDeleteYou should feel better after reading these tips when it comes to organic gardening. That was a lot to read through, but at least now, you should have an idea of what to do and where to begin with your organic garden. In addition, you can always return to this list.satta king
ReplyDeleteplay bazaar
Bring a door stop with you when you are traveling if you are nervous about the hotel room's security. Particularly if you are visiting overseas, some of the less expensive rooms do not have a dead bolt or chain lock. A door stop can be wedged between the door and the floor, offering a small deterrent to someone trying to get into your room.satta king
ReplyDeleteplay bazaar
Make Stress A Thing Of The Past With These Easy Tips
ReplyDeleteIf "stressed out" describes you, you know the harm it does to every aspect in life including you work, family and your health. Keep reading to learn how to manage your stress and live a healthier life.
satta king
play bazaar
Schedule time each day to worry over certain items and let them go at all other times. Not every stressor in your life needs immediate attention and constant energy. Compartmentalize your thinking on these specific stressors to a certain, finite time each day. Then during the remainder of your day, let them go. By doing so, you'll find that you are less stressed overall.
ReplyDeletesatta king
play bazaar