Hello Friends!
Happy new week to you. I can't believe how fast this month is flying by already. Lots of back to school talk going on as Annie goes back very soon. But I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was a nice one here. We had relatives visiting a few days ago and had a great time catching up! We had a bigger gathering and I was able to catch up with a cousin home for a break from Italy! He's in the air force and he and his family were here for a quick visit. Annie and I and some of my cousins are planning a trip next year to go visit there. I'm so excited! So talked about some of those ideas over with my cousin & his wife currently living there as they are going to help show us around. After that some of the cousins came to hang out at my house and we had a fire and gabbed late into the night. Then had breakfast with them before they left the next day.
I also recently went out for mexican and margaritas with some gf's. Overall a very fun weekend. 😊
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE
the kitchen is looking empty again - clearing things because granite work happening again today
CURRENTLY READING
some new magazines
ON THE TV TODAY:
Big Brother, Making it, HGTV shows, netflix shows, movies taped
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY - wrap sandwiches we didn't have last week, fruit
TUESDAY - chicken taco salad with fajita veggies & creamy chipotle dressing (HF meal)
WEDNESDAY - Aaron's bday, maybe out?
THURSDAY - creamy dill chicken with roasted potatoes & asparagus (HF meal)
FRIDAY - grilled bourbon steak, tomato and grilled zucchini panzanella salad
TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:
organize and do some crafting things, read, do some yoga/meditation, maybe go shopping with my Mom, book a massage?
TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:
FROM THE CAMERA:
the kitchen is coming along but due to some measurement errors there are some delays - the wall on the right will eventually be a wall of granite. There was a goof up with island measurement and it's off by just a little but enough that they're going to put on a new one - so I get to keep that piece and I'm going to use it somewhere else in the house. Love how it's turning out though! Still more new appliances coming and some woodwork that needs to be finished too.
I've been putting in extra days at the hospice house helping with catch up on scrapbooking obits. I pray over each one - for their families too, as I work on them. It just feels so good to be helping there in many different areas again.
moonlight on the bay 🌙
PRAYER LIST:
Praying for peace, unity and healing for our world and our earth. For a complete end to the virus. For many different special intentions in my heart and those shared by you Friends. 🙏



