Thursday, July 21, 2022

Summer Peaches

 




Hello Friends!  

I recently picked up these amazing peaches at Costco. The perfect summer peaches - ripe, sweet & juicy. I made a keto peach cobbler with them that turned out pretty tasty. That was, of course, more for Mr. Matt. I didn't want the rest to go bad so I flash froze them. I have something else in mind for the rest in the future that involves a non keto  recipe - meaning real flour and sugar. Lol I'll share those ideas after the keto recipe. I like posting the keto recipes on here so I can find them later if I want them again. 








peaches all ready for flash freezing 🍑 



KETO PEACH COBBLER:







I forgot to take a pic until there was only one piece of the cobbler left in the pan - but you get the idea. I found the recipe on pinterest and you can find it under my board "Matt's Keto" that you can find here.  The only thing I would do differently is add a little bit of his keto "healthier" brown sugar into the topping part of the recipe. When I heated up pieces too eat I just sprinkled a bit of brown sugar on it before heating it and then topped with ice cream. It was truly yummy.



But here are a few more ideas for the frozen peaches I have left!:







 I also found all of these recipes on pinterest and they are pinned under my pinterest boards you can find here.  Or you can find my pinterest on the side bar on this blog page.  I think they all look so good! I have a feeling I'll either make the streusel muffins - or that amazing sounding cake! Which would you pick? 

I hope you're enjoying all the fruits of summer! 😋 




1 comment:

  1. Oh YUM! Brown sugar peach cake sounds different and delish. Thank you for sharing the inspiration. I love a good ole' peach!

    ReplyDelete