NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
That pic does look summery. That's okay, it's still beautiful. Are leaves starting to change by you yet? We're starting to see a little bit down here in FDL/Dodge county area. When I drove into town yesterday, I went by some soybean (?) fields that were gorgeously changed to yellows and tans. I often think they're more beautiful in fall than corn fields.
How absolutely gorgeous Carrie. You sure live in a beautiful part of the world. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish! 💗
DeleteThat pic does look summery. That's okay, it's still beautiful. Are leaves starting to change by you yet? We're starting to see a little bit down here in FDL/Dodge county area. When I drove into town yesterday, I went by some soybean (?) fields that were gorgeously changed to yellows and tans. I often think they're more beautiful in fall than corn fields.
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb! Not a whole lot of leaves changing yet, small bits...but I think within the next couple weeks we'll be seeing a lot!
Deletewow not much leaf changing yet, I can't wait for leaf changing!
ReplyDelete