NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Yes Trish! And I'll send cinnamon spiced, apple cider & pumpkin pie, geese flying over, cozy sweaters and warm tea wishes on the wind often during the season. ;) ๐ ☕️ ๐ xo
Stop it. Guess what I am literally doing right now?!?!?! LOL
ReplyDeleteHa! I love it Billie Jo! I hope you are enjoying this anticipatory time my kindred soul sister. Our season is mere weeks away now ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐งก
DeleteCarrie! You know I love you, but... I'm not ready for Fall!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Sorry my dear Mari! But you know my anticipation is in full force. ๐งก๐งก๐งก๐งก
DeleteOh my, you are going into my favourite season. All that spicy, pumpkin, golden goodness. Yum!! x
ReplyDeleteYes Trish! And I'll send cinnamon spiced, apple cider & pumpkin pie, geese flying over, cozy sweaters and warm tea wishes on the wind often during the season. ;) ๐ ☕️ ๐ xo
DeleteOh looks like you are getting ready for some fall cooking :)
ReplyDelete