NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
So cute! I love the one of him in the newspaper.
Thanks Mari - that's one of my fave pics of Bubba ever! So cute with those big eyes :)
Bubba looks like fun :)
Thanks Debbie! Bubba is a hoot -that's for sure. :)
Aw, so many sweet sides to your little cat!
they are precious parts of the family, I say as I am holding my cat who is sleeping in my arms at this moment :)
So cute! I love the one of him in the newspaper.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari - that's one of my fave pics of Bubba ever! So cute with those big eyes :)
DeleteBubba looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie! Bubba is a hoot -that's for sure. :)
DeleteAw, so many sweet sides to your little cat!
ReplyDeletethey are precious parts of the family, I say as I am holding my cat who is sleeping in my arms at this moment :)
ReplyDelete