Wednesday, January 22, 2025

10 Year Blogaversary Giveaway Winners!

 



Midweek hello and blessings wished to you my Friends! 

It's a pretty and snowy one here in the northwoods. Looks like we're getting a few more inches of the fluffy stuff today and it makes inside feel extra snuggly. And it's not nearly so cold today - which is so nice!!






Well last night I gathered up the names. Put them in a dish and my handsome helper Hubby (say that 5 times fast πŸ˜‚) drew our winners! I just want to thank you all again for all the love and support during these years of my blogging. Many of you have become true friends and I cannot say enough how grateful my heart is for that. And for this wonderful space that I've not only found a sisterhood of support & friendship, but also a space of true artistic expression as a homemaker and a mother. I love it here so much and I hope to have many years of blogging aheadπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—


Thank you also for the lovely and kind wishes you expressed to enter the drawing too! They all went to my heart. 😍 Ok, now the moment you really want to know....who are the winners of the 3 prizes??


Here are all of the names and the bowl of them all ready to go:





And here is my adorable helper - all ready to lend a hand. Or at least I told him this had to get done before dinner. πŸ˜‰






And this is for winner number 1 that will receive these prizes:

The little bookstore kit, the peony bouquet and the starbucks gift card


Here he goes....



And the winner is:












Next up is winner number 2 that will receive these prizes:


the planner calendar, 2025 metal bookmark and a starbucks gift card




He reaches in and grabs our 2nd place winner which is.....
















And our final draw which is for these prizes:

the peony bouquet and a starbucks gift card




And that final winner is....







Congratulations to Julia, Jules & Debbie!! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜

I hope you will love your prizes! Now I just need you to send me an email at: cbeargroup15@gmail.com so I can get your address information to send your goodies!! 


Thanks again for all who entered, and for all of your sweet wishes. I'm so grateful for you all! I hope you have a wonderfully cozy day✨

xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Tell your handsome helper hubby he did good! Congrats to the winners and thanks to you for doing this! Happy blogoversary! I'm blessed to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Thank you! I'm very excited! Congrats to the other two winners as well. I'll send you an email.😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the three winners!!! Such an awesome giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carrie! I never win anything, so this is a real treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so sweet. Happy BLOGOVERSARY. Love your "little" helper! Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Carrie. This is incredibly generous of you. I will email you shortly, and congratulations, once again, on your blogaversary. Here's to many more happy years of blogging!
    Oh, your snow looks so pretty! I'm very envious. It's cold and damp here, and we have a storm arriving overnight. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carrie, I have been sick for a week and missed your drawing but thank you for the invite and congrats on your 10 year anniversary! I have blogged since 2009. It doesn't seem possible does it. I love the creative outlet. Your helper is a great asset! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete