NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Haha!! I just love you Jules! You're my kinda cheeky Chick. 😉💗 Thanks for noticing my nutball Hubby. You gotta love him. Blessings over the rest of your week! xo
looking beautiful around your place Carrie.. The red flowers bring a lot of cheer.. Is that Matt showing off all the beauty?? he looks like a fun kind of guy
It was very thoughtful of Matt to coordinate with the flowers :)
ReplyDeleteHaha!! I just love you Jules! You're my kinda cheeky Chick. 😉💗 Thanks for noticing my nutball Hubby. You gotta love him. Blessings over the rest of your week! xo
Deletelooking beautiful around your place Carrie.. The red flowers bring a lot of cheer.. Is that Matt showing off all the beauty?? he looks like a fun kind of guy
ReplyDeleteThanks Shug -yep, Matt is a nut and I love it too! :)
DeleteThe litlies are beautiful! Tell Matt he's looking good too! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! I'll tell him :)
DeleteBeautiful flowers!~ Looks like Matt has it in control! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherry - yep Matt thinks he's king of the lilies. Lol :)
DeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandi! :)
DeleteWow your lilies are taking off wonderfully!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Connie! The lilies have gone so strong this summer! :)
DeleteThe red lilies are gorgeous, too bad about the drunk neighbor in the yard, might want to notify the police about that.
ReplyDeleteThanks Friend! Ha! You crack me up - I know, I tried to keep the crazy guy off the deck but what ya gonna do? :)
DeleteI love your day lilies - just my color!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carrie! God is quite an artist with the colors, isn't He? :)
Delete