Hello my Lovelies!
It blows my mind that we're hurling towards completing the first week of March already. I feel like time is flying so quickly.
Of course, throw in the fact we took a couple trips already this year (FL and AZ) and it's probably easy to see why I feel like time is getting the best of me. Lol
I forgot that during Super Bowl time I never shared a couple of the yummy recipes I made for that day.
The only thing I do differently is every time I make sliders like these I cut the buns horizontally, put in the fillings, and then I slice them into the individual sandwiches and then pour the butter mixture over and bake. That way I don't have to try to cut it all up while it's hot. Just pull out of the oven and folks can take as they want with a little spatula.
Here is the recipe:








Yum! You always share such good things. I make my sliders the same way, much easier that way.
ReplyDeleteI saved these, thanks!
Carrie,
ReplyDeleteOH, MY WORD! I am so incredibly hungry and this made me even more so. :) I love love sliders. I will try these. Have fantastic weekend.
My friend made some sandwich rolls very similar to these, and they were delicious and so easy to make for company!
ReplyDeleteOh my they both sound so good!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the queen of recipes! Thanks so much, my friend. I hope you are seeing the first signs of spring in your beautiful world.
ReplyDelete