Hello and happy Thursday lovely Friends!
It's a cool, but nice and sunny day in the northwoods.
While I was doing my workout on the treadmill, I saw this adorable baby bunny eating dandelions out the window. I love how when he was finishing the dandelion stalk it would look like he was blowing a yellow bubble. Lol
And I need to share my pretty Ruby all done at the groomers. And I picked the wild daffs in the woods by the house because they were starting to fade and I wanted to enjoy them a bit more. 💛
But for today I wanted to share that I dug out this grilling cookbook and was looking through it for some future inspiration. It has a lot of yummy recipes for the grill and is divided by different meats (hamburger, steak, chicken etc) and even has a section of desserts. Here are a few examples of what's in the cookbook:
It's one of my favorite things about summer - is to grill out on the deck and have a meal out in the sunshine.
Do you like to grill? Do you have any favorites you make in the summer?
I think we're actually going to go to our local meat market soon...to pick up some things to grill for the holiday weekend. 😋 (Memorial weekend in the U.S.)
I hope you have a blessed weekend ahead Friends!
💗💗💗










Cute bunny pic! There are some good looking recipes here. I think we need to make more use of our grill than we do and these are some to start with. I'm very intrigued by the apple crisp.
ReplyDeleteHello, Lovely lady! It is indeed grill season! And we all thank you for sharing these recipes! It has been hot and sunny here, but clouds and cool air are moving in for the weekend. Picnic outside, or cozy inside. I'll take either! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteRuby is so cute and so is this precious sweet bunny... These recipes are perfect for this long holiday weekend that is in front of us. The smell of food cooking on the grill his heavenly... I always want to keep in my heart the gratitude for those who served, sacrificed and never made it home. Carrie...I hope your family will have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend...hugs...(((❤️)))
ReplyDeleteSweet little bunny and Ruby is adorable.
ReplyDeleteYummy looking recipes for grilling. The orange chicken sounds really good. I love to grill kabobs. There are so many different combos to try with the meat and veggies. I especially love chicken kabobs with pineapple, peppers and sweet onion. The orange sauce you shared would go perfect with them!
Hope that you have a nice, relaxing weekend, sweet friend. x K
What a gorgeous little bunny Carrie. Well caught by the camera. Ruby looks adorable after her visit to the beauty parlour. What a good girl she is. I am planting daffodil bulbs this weekend so will take over the Daffodil department in a couple of months, lol. I love your cute arrangement of 3 daffs. As a fairly hopeless cook, I am proud to say I made an apple crisp today and it was good. I think grilled chicken with peaches sounds wonderful, so I will pursue that idea too. Have a great Springtime weekend. Blessings. xoxox
ReplyDeleteRuby isn't going to discover her inner wolf decked out in ribbons and a sissy scarf....she looks fed up, next time get her a leather collar with metal spikes.
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up friend. Ruby likes being girlie. She has Bubba to be the tough guy and protect her. He is all spiky attitude. Lol
DeleteJust look at Ruby! She's so adorable. Have a lovely weekend, Carrie. X
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute picture of the bunny with the dandelion :). Ruby sure does look pretty with her little bows :). We do like to grill, we have steaks, burgers and ribs on the grill mostly.
ReplyDelete