NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Oh so beautiful! Hooray for Summer!
So pretty Carrie. I love your flowers and I love fairy gardens too! x
Carrie… oh all of it so pretty!!!!!! I loveThe littleGnome!
That hummingbird candle is so beautiful!!!!
Your flowers/plants are just gorgeous and I love those lights, every time I see them I think I need to check them out and maybe get one :)
Your lanterns are gorgeous! X
Oh so beautiful! Hooray for Summer!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Carrie. I love your flowers and I love fairy gardens too! x
ReplyDeleteCarrie… oh all of it so pretty!!!!!! I love
ReplyDeleteThe little
Gnome!
That hummingbird candle is so beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers/plants are just gorgeous and I love those lights, every time I see them I think I need to check them out and maybe get one :)
ReplyDeleteYour lanterns are gorgeous! X
ReplyDelete