Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday




Happy Monday -  

I hope you had a wonderful weekend Friends.  We had a really fun family road trip to Green Bay to visit relatives.  We stayed at a waterpark hotel and the kiddos loved that! It was blazing hot (upper 90's) so we enjoyed an afternoon at the movie theaters one of the days. We also fit in some shopping, great meals and of course visiting and catching up. It was a special trip as my extra special Uncle (he is mentally challenged) recently moved there and he gave us a tour of his new place. The weekend flew by and I can't believe we're already into July! Summer is going so fast already. 























THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:

Upper 80's and warm today. Looks like 80' and warm the rest of the week with chance of storms on the 4th unfortunately

















ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:

toast with homemade strawberry jam and hazelnut coffee
















RIGHT NOW I AM:

Listening to my kids chat as my son just got home from work for the day a little bit ago













AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

It was really sunny but now big fluffy clouds rolling in 














AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE:

Pretty clean and tidy from from the weekend. Already threw in trip laundry. My Mom stayed here, along with her doggie, on Ruby duty for us over the weekend.
















ON THIS WEEK'S TO DO LIST:

Annie's sports practices, July 4th stuff, MIL time, FIL meal, no volunteer day this week, groceries, errands, projects








 









CURRENTLY READING:



Still reading this and loving it














ON THE TV TODAY:

  America's Got Talent, American Pickers, Cooking shows, Next Food Network Star, some Billions we still haven't watched, Deadliest Catch, Bear Grylls, Great British Bake Off



 















ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:

MONDAY: not sure? clean out the fridge (need groceries)


TUESDAY: triple hawaiian bread hoagie sandwich, fruit, chips


WEDNESDAY: burgers on the grill, pasta salad, baked beans, melon, corn on the grill, maybe homemade twix bars? S'mores fixings for over the fire


THURSDAY: BBQ ribs and potato & veggie bundles on the grill



FRIDAY: slow cooker ravioli, caesar salad















SOMETHING INTERESTING I WATCHED 


Nothing really new here to share














WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT

Scrapbook catch up. Etsy things


























NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:


not sure? maybe new recipe for July 4th












TIP OF THE WEEK:















FROM THE CAMERA:
My sweet Uncle Don with our kiddos ;) 








Craft store shopping with Annie this weekend yielded this cute little chalk sign I had to write a summer message on of course. And more goodies for another recipe album in the works...




Back at home bunny greeted us hello








PRAYER, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OR DEVOTIONAL:
Image result for july 4th inspirational quotes

I'm linking with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Love what you wrote on your chalkboard. And the quote you shared for the week! Sounds like you had a great trip. Upper 90's is fairly normal July whether around here ;) I want to hear more about this homemade Twix bars. Hope you have a great week & a wonderful Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks good as usual! I like the pic of the kids with your uncle - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inspirational quote. How lucky we are to live in The Land of the Free and The Home of the Brave.

    Your uncle looks really happy that he has company. I'm so happy you had a chance to get away and have some fun.

    Clever saying for your chalkboard. I'd not seen it before. Have fun on the 4th with family, friends, good eats, and hopefully no rain.

    Love to you and yours, AP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr IZOYA whose email address is drizayaomosolutions@gmail.com render to me. my husband left me first week of April this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lying to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me for another woman. after a month of our separation i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr IZOYA via his mobile number +12098373537 and his email address drizayaomosolutions@gmail.com which i came across this year july 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to
    me within the period of 48 hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr IZOYA he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.
    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE ON THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) To cure HIV/AID or related illness
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contracts
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need help spiritually.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11)Invoking of Money Ritual
    (12)Win Elections

    ReplyDelete