First of all, I wanted to thank you all for all of the wonderful comments, prayers and support with the loss of my MIL. I didn't mention that yesterday - even though it was in my heart. Support of friends sure does feed one's soul and I love my blogger family and my time with all of you. So again thank you so much!!
Next up, I thought I would share a bit more of the Fall cozy going on around here on this rainy blustery day. I'm soon to have a casserole (my Gram's recipe) in the oven and just got done baking some pumpkin pie bars with a gingerbread crust. Fall bug bit me hard I guess. Lol
I'm especially loving my new Fall pitcher from Pier 1 Imports for my utensils. And matching bowl that I knew would be perfect for....
My favorite Fall snack to munch on - honey roasted peanuts and candy corn. It tastes like a salted nut roll candy bar. Yum :P
But I also wanted to share this easy recipe for tater tot egg bake.
Basically layering breakfast meat of your choice (I used sausage and bacon because I had both) along with cheese, egg mixture and top with frozen tater tots and more cheese and bake.
So good with some fresh fruit. And I put jam on top of mine. Does anybody else like jam on top of their eggs? Or is that weird? How my whole family eats them.
I posted it on my instagram stories and here's the full recipe. Enjoy! xo












SO much to love here, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteLove your fall cozy decor!!!!!
I am waiting for a cozy, rainy day.
Thanks for the yummy recipe too!
Have a cozy evening, sweet friend!
Oh! The Halloween Baking Championship starts Monday!!!!
Thanks Sweetie! I hope you're getting your cozy on and some rain too. We watched baking championship tonight! Love it!!
DeleteOh, I love the feeling of Fall in your post Carrie. Lovely russet colours and leaves, and hearty foods to match. I hope you tell us how to make the pumpkin/gingerbread bars, two of my favourite flavours. I have missed some of your posts, been dealing with some family issues over here too - life throws a few curved balls at times! xxox
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Trish! I will come by to blog visit soon. Hope everything is ok in your world though.
DeleteAnd actually the bars were a mix I found. So it was kind of cheating - but it was still really good! Lol Sending hugs xo
Ok I'll be honest, I had not thought of putting jam and fruit with eggs! Having said that I would put it on french toast, which tastes eggy, so I suppose its not quite as bonkers as I initially thought! LOL Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteJillxx
Thanks Hon. And I'm telling ya - give the jam in eggs thing a try. Pretty tasty. Lol ;)
Delete