
Hello Dear Friends ~
I guess it's a late edition HHM for me this week. So will be quick version. I ran errands today and I finally got my new iphone! I needed a new one so badly so it's been really fun playing with it and all the new features. ;)
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a really nice one here. It's getting so beautiful with Fall colors so just enjoyed my backyard bay a bit. Also, hubby and I accomplished cleaning around the homestead and ran errands and went out for dinner on saturday while Annie had her hockey captain's practice. And of course lots of football watching on sunday. Now on to the rest of the week
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
Today it was rainy, but not too freezing (in the 50's). Going to rain the next couple days too. Then clear up a bit by the end of the week but probably be in the 40's-50's.
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING
Just had some dinner. Leftover chicken almondine, veggies and had a glazed cherry hand pie Annie and i had made over the weekend
RIGHT NOW I AM:
Watching some of the TheVoice while I work on this
AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW
Too dark to see much now. Lol
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE
ON THIS WEEK'S TO DO LIST:
I have some appointments, hospice volunteering, errands, brought dinner to FIL already tonight, groceries, religious ed, kiddo's conferences (& they won't have school the end of the week), projects
CURRENTLY READING
ON THE TV TODAY:
Dancing with the Stars, the Good Doctor, The Resident, Greys Anatomy, Survivor, the finish of Big Brother, hubby got me into watching Forged in Fire with him, The Voice, some movies and hallmark movies taped, going to start Gilmore Girls (can you believe I never watched that series when it was on?)
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY: leftover chicken almondine, veggies
TUESDAY: slow cooker BBQ chicken sandwiches, mac & cheese, coleslaw, (didn't make this last week)
WEDNESDAY: religious ed - easy night (leftovers?)
THURSDAY: tomato soup and apple cheddar bread (didn't make last week), salad or veggies & dip
FRIDAY: spaghetti, meatballs, garlic bread, caesar salad
WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT
scrapbook catch up and few other projects
NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:
the cheddar apple bread would be new
TIP OF THE WEEK:

don't have to give me a reason twice ;P Sure I'll have a cup - Lol
FROM THE CAMERA:
It's getting awfully pretty around here
Annie had a couple of friend sleep over this weekend - getting some last trampoline days in before it gets too cold
Going through some old scrapbooks and loved this Halloween so much when Annie was "Raggedy Annie" and Aaron was a storm trooper kind of guy. Where has the time gone to???
And some more favorite Halloween past with a cupcake and a ninja ;)














