Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Hello Friends! 

For those of you that had asked me for this recipe I'm finally sharing it.  I don't have any pics of it unfortunately so I'll share a fun bbq scene, as I think these sandwiches are perfect for a summer bbq. 😉  I got this recipe from my good friend Billie Jo from the blog Afternoon Coffee and Evening Tea. You can find her here.




Image result for Country BBQ Party Favors
pinterest image

Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

6 boneless chicken breasts
12 oz bottle of BBQ sauce
1/2 cup of Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 TBSP worcestershire sauce


Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer in chicken breasts. Mix other 4 ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until done and then shred chicken breasts with a fork. Serve on buns and enjoy! 😋 

*I have also doubled the sauce of this recipe and poured over 8 to 10 chicken breasts for a bigger crowd. 

2 comments:

  1. I can honestly attest to the fact that these are amazing!!!!!
    Thanks for the love, sweet friend!
    Hugs!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that these would be a big hit here - I will be trying them soon. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete