Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday



Happy Monday my Friends 

I hope you had a lovely weekend. We kept cozy here. It's definitely been feeling more like Winter in the air and all the leaves are gone. We've had several days with snowflakes in the air. I can't believe it's November already!! Btw, did you have a fun Halloween friends? I shared all about ours in the previous post and shared pics and even some recipes too, if you'd like to check it out. 

Annie had scrimmages this weekend and even got to play some varsity time! Ad and I went and cheered her on. She was so proud and excited (& nervous). Pretty big deal for only an 8th grader...especially when they only let one other 8th grader get varsity time too. Annie played great and even had an assist on a goal in one of the games! 

She has more scrimmages this week before the real season games start. She'll play JV but we'll have to see if she'll be playing more varsity time again? I need to get her out of school to take her for some appts today pretty soon, so need to get this show on the road! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

















THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:

















ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING

A Jimmy Dean frozen sausage egg biscuit roll-up (it was really good!), raspberries, coffee with amaretto cream




















RIGHT NOW I AM:

I'm listening to Christmas music. Yes, Christmas music people! It goes too fast for me and it's one of my fave parts of the season. So as soon as Halloween is past I listen to the music. Currently Josh Groban is singing the song from Polar Express. I'm also working on my planner for the week.

๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽถ 















AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW


It's gray and just looks cold. Watching Ruby run around in the yard and just chased a bunny. It was snowing earlier, but it stopped now. Supposed to get some snow on and off today. ❄️ 

















AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE

It looks tidy and I can hear the hum of the humidifier. I finally got it up and running for the season. It gets so dry with the heat running all the time this time of year. As soon as Ruby's fur starts getting filled with static I know it's time! Lol
















ON THIS WEEK'S TO DO LIST:

Usual errands, Annie hockey practices and scrimmages, volleyball banquet, her doctor appointments, helping my Mom, bring FIL a meal, groceries later in the week, home projects, hospice volunteering


 















CURRENTLY READING

The Rules of Love and Grammar by Mary Simses. 

















ON THE TV TODAY:

 Holiday baking championship,  Dancing with the Stars, the Resident, The Good Doctor, New Amsterdam, Greys Anatomy, This is Us, Survivor, Bluff City Law, The Rookie, Will & Grace

Catching up on shows I never watched when they first came out - The Crown on Netflix currently and Big Little Lies on HBO 

I also have some, you guessed it, Christmas Hallmark movies taped to watch

 







 









ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:

MONDAY: leftover homemade pizza from the weekend


TUESDAY: turkey sliders with cranberry, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy & veggies


WEDNESDAY: waffles, bacon, fruit


THURSDAY: maybe grab an easy sub due to hockey?


FRIDAY: out for dinner?














WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT

I know my life has overwhelmed me and I've kept putting my projects aside. But I have slowly been getting back to scrapbook catch up and a big project I hope to finally share soon. ๐Ÿ’œ 












NEW RECIPE I WANT TO TRY THIS WEEK:

I will share banana cake and apple bread recipes 














TIP OF THE WEEK:

tower rack pot lid holder life hack kitchen The 55 Most Useful Life Hacks Ever













FROM THE CAMERA


The other day the bay had it's first glazing over with some ice in the morning and it was snowing so it accumulated on the little bit of ice 




but inside it was nice and cozy









It was a homemade (crust from scratch) kind of night the other night. T



My Girl in the varsity game this weekend. She's in the yellow reaching out her stick to defend an attacking forward on the other team ❤️ 








Late Fall love 





PRAYER, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OR DEVOTIONAL:

Image result for november inspirational quotes

I'm sharing this with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

11 comments:

  1. That pizza looks so delicious! I LOVE the homemade crust - fresh is always best! I also LOVE the bay pictures - the first ice and snow of the season is soooooo pretty! I can't wait to see your apple bread and banana cake recipes. I'm also off to check out your Halloween posts and recipes. Have a Blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr its colder for you than it is for me this week! I love the tip for the lids, I so need to do this!! Have a great week my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't turned on the Christmas music yet, but soon. I do love it! I also love Hallmark Christmas movies and they are being DVR's here.
    It's looking cold there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 've been watching Christmas movies all day while working on some Christmas preparation.
    Waiting for the recipes :) will go back to see your Halloween posts. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your post - Go, Annie! I can't wait for the next season of The Crown. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Annie!
    Wow!
    So I need to be closer to you, because your nome is perfectly cozy and that pizza looks delicious! And I am with you on Christmas! It goes too fast. We have to savor every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy your posts, Carrie, and I love your photos! Everything is always so pretty! I haven't been listening to Christmas music yet, but I have watched my first Christmas movie of the season! LOL! I hope your week is going well! Blessings, Sweet Lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love homemade pizza and yours is making me hungry, it's barely gone 7am and I'm drooling lol

    Now why didn't I think of the towel racks for the lids, that is such a great tip, thank you for sharing.

    Hope you're having a great week Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like my Carry-on Carrie, I've been running 90 miles an hour, too. Just now read your blog, and realized how long it's been since I caught up.

    Your lake is looking beautiful, but I fear your winter has already started.

    Have been traveling again - lots to share in the coming days.

    Love to you and yours, AP

    ReplyDelete
  10. One way to manage your stress is to take an amount of money that you can do without and spend it on something completely unnecessary that you might have always wanted. This will help to clear your mind and give you a sense of power and self accomplishment.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great tip that can help you when you're feeling stressed out is to do some cleaning. Part of the reason you're stressed out might be due to the fact that your home is so unorganized. Doing a bit of cleaning around your house can help you out and get you in a better state of mind.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete