Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Blogmas 2020 Day 2: Christmas Playlist & Favorite Songs


I'm joining in with my friend Tamy at the blog Chasing my Life for Blogmas. Each day in December she does a holiday related topic to blog about. Even though I won't get to it everyday, I wanted to try to do a few this season and plan to join in when I'm able. Today is about favorite Christmas music. 

I must admit I LOVE Christmas music. Just ask my kiddos and they'll roll their eyes. Lol I start playing it sometimes in October. But usually try to wait until right after Halloween. The season is too short so I need to listen in all of November and December. 🎄 🎶 




Some of my favorite traditional Christmas songs that go to my heart:

*O Holy Night

*Mary's Boy Child

*Silent Night

*O Come All Ye Faithful

*The Christmas Song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire...)

*Do You Hear What I Hear

*Breath of Heaven

*Ave Maria

*The Little Drummer Boy

*Silver Bells

*It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

*White Christmas











Songs just for fun and dancing around:

*Feliz Navidad

*I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

*Mannheim Steamroller Christmas Cannon

*Jingle Bells

*Santa Baby













Some of my Favorite Christmas Albums:


* Amy Grant's albums (she has several)

*John Denver & the Muppets Christmas Together album

*Frank & Bing Christmas album

*Barenaked Ladies Christmas album (older pop group with a funny name) called Barenaked Holidays

*Sarah McLachlan album called Wintersong

*Pentatonix (several albums)

*Michael W. Smith album called Christmastime

*Most recent one I'm loving is Carrie Underwood's new one called My Gift


















What are some of your Christmas or Holiday favorites? 




6 comments:

  1. YES!
    YES. YES. Yes.
    Singing along with you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas music too and listen to it non stop once it starts. I'm always sad when it stops playing.
    I like your list. The only one I don't care for is Breath of Heaven, just because there used to be someone in our church that sang it every year and we all got sick of it! My girls just brought it up the other night - "Remember when Amy sang that song all the time?" Crazy how things like that can bug you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing along! I absolutely adore your choices on all levels and must admit in my mind saw you dancing around your kitchen while baking up some Christmas goodies as you sing along - at least in my mind as I read your post :) Merry Christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the songs you chose! I grew up listening to Amy Grant so those are always a win for me. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our local radio station used to start right after Halloween but now they wait until mid-November. I never minded, too much. We share a lot of traditional favorites. Enjoy the music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete