Happy Tuesday to you Friends!
Sorry I'm getting to my post late this week, but we had a nice busy Memorial Day yesterday. Did cleaning and projects early and then had my son and his gf over for the rest of the day to hang out with Annie and I. We lucked out because the weather was beautiful - so I was able to grill and we ate outside (since my kitchen and dining room still in chaos from kitchen reno stuff). We played pickleball matches and a goofy bottle knocking game with a frisbee, as well as just lots of visiting and sitting around a fire and made s'mores. It felt like summer and just one of those perfect days! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and especially a beautiful and blessed day yesterday. πΊπΈ ❤️
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:
AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE
Still the chaos of kitchen stuff, but it will be so worth it! π
CURRENTLY READING
I think something fun by Nora Roberts but don't feel like going upstairs to find it. Lol Also, summer magazines
ON THE TV TODAY:
Escape to the Chateau, New Amsterdam, Greys Anatomy, This is Us, The Good Doctor, The Resident, Mare of Easttown, finishing more of Schitts Creek on netflix, some vlogs on youtube
ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:
MONDAY -
TUESDAY - leftovers from BBQ yesterday
WEDNESDAY - taco salad
THURSDAY - crepes with lemon and berries
FRIDAY - ??
*I don't have a set plan this week, a lot of my kitchen is displaced into my dining and living room. So going to play it by ear depending on how long they're working.
TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:
sit out by a fire on the deck, plant a few more flowers, zoom with gf's, meet up with gf, lunch with my Mom
TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:
FROM THE CAMERA:
PRAYER LIST:
I pray for an end to this virus. For peace, healing and unity in our world. I pray for anyone sick, suffering, isolated, and afraid - for their peace and comfort. Please Lord give strength to those fighting the virus on the frontlines. π And may the vaccines continue to help the numbers go down and life become more normal. For peace and healing in my heart with someone I care about and yet I struggle with them. Blessings over all those in the service and their families who sacrifice as well. And bless this summer ahead...that it be a safe and wonderful one.


