Thursday, December 16, 2021

Blogmas for today: Wrapping Ideas

 


Hello Friends! 

I want to try to join at least a few more blogmas before the season is over. If you want to see where I'm finding this full list you can find it at my friend Tamy's blog at Chasing my Life or by clicking here. She shares so many wonderful ideas and tips! 


Today's topic is wrapping ideas. I love wrapping presents - if I don't feel rushed. Lol I find it relaxing and I enjoy thinking about my loved ones and if they will enjoy their new goodies. Gift giving is definitely one of my love languages and get so much out of finding something perfect for someone I care about and wrapping it up all pretty for them. It's a way of "saying" how much they mean to me. 


I typically do pretty basic wrapping with wrapping paper and a coordinating ribbon or bow. I do like to embellish sometimes when I find a little something perfect for the person...like an ornament...and just taping it on top of the package. And sometimes I like to add extra ribbon along with the bow in some way. Here are a few examples from packages under my tree right now:






Sometimes I like to use natural elements to decorate a present. Just keep it really simple and add that touch. I think it gives a very classy look. And I also like to use baskets at times. Filling it with tissue paper and placing the items in it in a pretty way. attaching a big bow on it. Or to us the gift itself as the present covering - like a pretty kitchen towel around a cookbook and tying on a spoon with the ribbon. That kind of thing. I found some examples on pinterest:













Looking on pinterest I found a few other fun ideas for different ways to wrap gifts. Hope it gives you some holiday inspiration! 🎁 













I hope you can take a cozy moment to sip your eggnog, or hot tea, or even glass of wine 😉 and wrap your gifts with a little extra love this season. The countdown is sure one! I plan to join blogmas tomorrow too. And at least get a few more in over the next week too! 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead and all the gifts of the season. 
xo








2 comments:

  1. I love giving gifts too! My kids tell me they are fine and don't need anything, but I tell them it gives me joy!
    And making the package look pretty adds so much I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for playing along with me. BLOGMAS is truly one of my favorite themes to share. I love your ideas. We are such kindred spirits! I did ornament embellishments this year also :D

    ReplyDelete