NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Thanks Mari! The pot was a new spring purchase. I found a cute teal lantern too...I guess that color was speaking to me this year. ;) I plan to be a regular for WW now too. 😊
Thanks dear Billie Jo! I know- I hardly recognize myself. Lol But taking more time for me lately, and so I choose that to include more time in blogland as it's a place I love. 💕
So pretty! I like that pot too.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you doing wordless wednesday!
Thanks Mari! The pot was a new spring purchase. I found a cute teal lantern too...I guess that color was speaking to me this year. ;) I plan to be a regular for WW now too. 😊
DeleteIt's Wednesday, and there is a post from my awesome friend Carrie!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Pretty pic too.
ReplyDeleteThanks dear Billie Jo! I know- I hardly recognize myself. Lol But taking more time for me lately, and so I choose that to include more time in blogland as it's a place I love. 💕
Delete