Monday, June 5, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday


Hello and Happy Monday! ☀️ 

I don't have a lot of time to get this post done this AM but I still wanted to pop in and say hello and share with you. I just love this time with you each week Friends. 💗 

It was both a productive and relaxing weekend. I cleaned and organized all of my bathroom drawers. Going through all of my clothing drawers next. Matt will be moving in soon and I want to have plenty of room for all of his things too. ;) 

Matt built a couple of outdoor pieces that I received for Mother's Day. I especially love the raised garden bed. I share pics down below. 

But there were also relaxing moments. My daughter and I went to watch my former SIL's daughter play soccer and then we went out with her and my 2 nieces for a girlie lunch. Matt and I went out on the pontoon yesterday (makes Ruby such a happy girl) and had a little afternoon snack picnic out on the water. Then last night threw some steaks on the grill and they were really yummy! 

Now onto the week ahead....




















THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:


























ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:


Toast with Sue Bee honey spread, apple, iced coffee

















ON MY TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:

meeting friend for lunch, meet plumber to do work at Matt's house, my hair appt, time up at the lake with Matt's folks, still taking care of my friend's chickens, errands, home organization projects, might shampoo some of my carpets, hospice work
















THINKING ABOUT:  

All the things I want to get done the next few weeks as Matt works to move in. 



















AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE

It's a gray day and has been raining on and off. I have soft classical music playing and the dryer is thumping and it's peaceful.




















CURRENTLY READING

??






















ON THE TV TODAY:

  HGTV and cooking shows, AGT, need to finish a few streaming series, I think Matt & I will start Better Call Saul next





















ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:


    MONDAY - BLT's (seems to be a Monday thing using up tomatoes and bacon)



TUESDAY - sausage, veggie, cheese egg bake(using some eggs from friend's chickens 😋 ), fruit, cherry kringle



WEDNESDAY -  Matt hasn't had my meatloaf yet! Making that and a pasta side dish, & roasted Italian lemony broccoli




THURSDAY - chicken, cheese & green chilies burrito bake casserole



FRIDAY -  out for dinner? 


*going to make some rice krispies bars with salted caramel frosting






















TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:

play with chickens 😉, craft, garden





















TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:



















FROM THE CAMERA:


Pics of summer already begun. My daughter is finished with school and has already had pals over for summer moments. 💕 I love the new big umbrella as it has lights in it too and the big deck just feels like another outdoor living room. We're out there whenever the weather permits. 





A few more pics of angels up at the hospice house where I do some of my work. Such sacred ground there.





Half time break at my niece's game. It was a gorgeous day!! ☀️ 










My sweet fella was hard at work putting these pieces together for me. I just love them both so much! I'll now have a nice work space to plant my pots. And I am already having so much fun with my raised garden bed with greenhouse protector top. It even has self irrigation built in! I planted some cukes, snap peas, lettuce, garlic chive and sweet basil.





Captain of the pontoon and my heart (awwww 😍 )



Yum! 😋 


That's one happy girl!! 












PRAYER LIST:

 For an end to the conflict in the Ukraine and other areas of the world living in war & fear. For peace and unity in this country, especially from hate and shootings or violence.  For anyone sick, suffering, in pain or fear... that God bring them comfort and peace. For His Light and Love to cast out the dark everywhere. 🙏 




















PRAYER, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OR DEVOTIONAL:


💗 🌟

Have a wonderful week!! I'm sharing this with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week you shared! Your little potting table and elevated garden bed are really cute! May God bless you and keep you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to drop by and say a big thank you for sharing this blog post! It sounds like you had a lovely and productive weekend filled with cleaning, organizing, and enjoyable moments with your loved ones. The pictures of your summer moments and the new additions to your outdoor space look fantastic.

    I also appreciate that you shared your prayer list at the end. It's important to keep those who are suffering or in need in our thoughts and prayers.

    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead, filled with most enjoyable moments, delicious meals, and peaceful relaxation.

    Take care,
    Aritha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had a lovely and productive weekend, Carrie! Your photos are always so beautiful and quite relaxing! Thanks for sharing them. I love the little table-top greenhouse. That's cool! And, yum! BLT's! I need to add that to my menu plan, too, at some point! Have a lovely week ahead, my friend! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your post so much. Think it's funny that we have the same planter (the cup), I like the flowers you put in yours. Definitely looks like summer up there. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you've been busy. I love your outdoor spot and the raised garden bed is just great with that cover. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATUALTIONS on Matt moving in - a BIG step, but so happy for you that you are ready and have found someone to make you happy again.
    INTERESTING Life Hacks - a couple of them are leaving me deep thinking.
    ADORABLE picture of Ruby in her element. I just love seeing your warm weather pictures.
    LOVE the inspirational. I recently read a similar one that said made we were in a petri dish and the stars were air holes - I much prefer the idea of yours!!
    HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF YOUR WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet your excited to get outdoors more, we have finally had some rain today we have been so dry for weeks. I love your raised garden bench and the table too. Hope this week is off to a great start too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a very beautiful and inspirational article in your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete