Monday, June 19, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday


Hello and Happy Monday! ☀️ 


I hope you had a lovely weekend...and that those that celebrated Father's Day enjoyed a wonderful time with the men in your lives. We took my Dad out to dinner and caught up with him and my step Mom. It was so nice. 💕  And we dropped off some goodies for my step Dad. We're headed up to Matt's lake property to celebrate his Dad this week. 😊 

On Sunday morning I gave Matt some goodies too. As he is Bubba and Ruby's Daddy. 😉 And he truly is already kind of a stepfather and wonderful male role model in my kiddos lives. We are so grateful for him and the goodies were from all of us. 💗 

We also had my gf over on Friday night for a BBQ. We did some grilling. Ate out on the deck amid the birdsong. And then sat around the fire talking in the evening and making s'mores. Her crew has been out of town in FL for a big national volleyball tourney...but due to her job she couldn't go. So I made her come spend time with us. Matt and I do a lot with her and her hubby and we've become fast friends. We were talking about the plans we want to do as a foursome this summer too. 

Now on to this week...




















THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:



































ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:


yogurt with granola, iced coffee

















ON MY TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:

errands, overnight trip to see Matt's folks, home projects, hospice work, helping a friend with a project, go to a friend's pizza party
















THINKING ABOUT:  

going on a pontoon ride up at Matt's lake 💕 



















AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE


Sun finally came out. It was gray all day. I hear birds singing outside




















CURRENTLY READING

??






















ON THE TV TODAY:

  HGTV and cooking shows, AGT,some vlogs on youtube, Outlander, And Just Like That starts back this week





















ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:


    MONDAY - 



TUESDAY - 



WEDNESDAY -  




THURSDAY - 




FRIDAY -  

*menu all up in the air this week due to little trip, pizza party at a friends one night. Out late for a project for a friend another night - so not sure. Tacos one night at the lake and next day his Mom said fried chicken dinner

























TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:

play in the lake, pontoon ride





















TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:














FROM THE CAMERA:







tackle box season




getting used to kitty time over here















PRAYER LIST:

 For an end to the conflict in the Ukraine and other areas of the world living in war & fear. For peace and unity in this country, especially from hate and shootings or violence.  For anyone sick, suffering, in pain or fear... that God bring them comfort and peace. For His Light and Love to cast out the dark everywhere. 🙏 




















PRAYER, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OR DEVOTIONAL:


Have a blessed week! I'm sharing with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice weekend and spoiled Matt a little too. I know he's such a blessing to all of you!
    Time at the lake sounds so nice.
    That tip is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cat! Have a lovely time on Matt's lake and take tons of pics! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bubba thanks you Jo! Lol I did take lots of pics and shared a few on Wednesday post. Loves ya back! xo

      Delete
  3. Great tip for the google search. Pizza party sounds like fun... think it's time we had one too! have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that life hack and do it all the time! But I absolutely ADORE your inspiration! It is so true. We all need to learn to let go and let God show us all the things we need to learn to live our better life. Have a fun week with all your adventures. I really hope you're enjoying summer - fall will be here followed by winter all too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good weekend and that Matt got some goodies as well. Love the life tip, I'd have never thought of that one on my own. Beautiful flowers! Hope you've had a wonderful week (I'm playing catch up) and are enjoying another wonderful summer weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brothers birthday was on Father's day this year and we spent a couple days with him, so it was a nice weekend. So sad to have our parents all passed on and our daughter lives so far away, so Father's day just isn't the same anymore. How nice to spend the whole day outside, we enjoyed it up in Michigan especially when we had shade, here it is just too hot.

    ReplyDelete