Thursday, September 14, 2023

Snickers Fruit Salad

 



When we went to Matt's lake property over the Labor Day holiday, I made this wonderfully amazing "salad" (ha - more like treat!) to share with his family.  I found it from an influencer I follow on instagram named Catherine Benson. She's a Mom that's really good with organization and home life things. She makes the neatest videos. You can find her at:
_catben_

She shared a video of this salad and I knew I wanted to try it! She listed the recipe too and it looked like it made a lot - so I sort of cut the recipe in half. This is the only pic I took of my salad right after I made it. But gives you the idea. 

Apples, grapes, strawberries, blueberries in yummy fluff....oh and chopped up snickers bars! What's not to love?? 
Here's her recipe:



I hope you give this one a try. It was a hit! 😋 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this one looks yummy. Probably just as well we do not seem to have cool whip here, or at least I have never found it. I do know of a similar recipe which uses marshmallows. The snickers would have really made this one a triumph! Happy eating Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That looks wonderful.
    I am now following _catben_ And now I need to find you on Instagram! Where can I find you? I really enjoy it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness does that ever sound good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great blog. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't go wrong with the snickers! I used to have a recipe like that but I think it only had apples and cool whip in it with the snickers, this one sounds way better.

    ReplyDelete