Hello again Friends.
As you can imagine - I received about a million photos from friends and family. But I will try to select a MUCH smaller number of them and highlights to share here. No real order as I have some from all over in my phone. So here are purely random moments from the weekend. And when I have the professional ones I will share more then too.
First of all, as we headed up to the venue we were behind a pumpkin truck - I loved that! Then here are a bunch of pics of our cottage. Then into the main lodge for dinner (wine for me!) and then an evening walk on the moonlit property.
Now a random bit of weekend photo moments:
We both feel so abundantly blessed and grateful our hearts are overflowing.




























Where to begin??? My dear friend, thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. You look absolutely stunning, like a fairy princess! Everything was perfect. The love and joy is shining right through. Congratulations to you!
ReplyDeletethanks so much Billie Jo! I felt like an absolute princess and I'm so happy my heart could burst! If you go back one more post I share the stories behind the scenes of the weekend - in case you missed it. Happy belated birthday love to you! xoxo
DeleteAlso I added a few more photos I had forgotten Billie Jo. Just FYI if you want to check back. It was magical. :)
DeleteBillie Jo is right - you looked like a princess! And Matt was so handsome. I've so enjoyed following along as you planned and waited - and it turned out perfectly! I'm ever so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mari! And for all of your love and support always. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends near and far. :) xoxo
DeleteOh, Carrie, your day is as beautiful as I imagined it would be! Everything came together so beautifully. You looked gorgeous - absolutely stunning!❤️ I'm so happy for you and Matt! Congrats to both of you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Congratulations! I love the sunflowers!
ReplyDeleteWhat absolutely brilliant photos of a beautiful Wedding/Family day. Your dress looks divine, and you are a very sweet couple together. So nice you have a Hubby now! The sunflowers are a treat: so pretty and cleverly done, and the lady in the sunflower dress looks great. A venue by Lake Superior is very special, loving the photo of the late night firepit. And sunflower cakes: they are something else :)) Thank you for sharing your very, very special day. xoxox
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It looked like a beautiful day filled with friends, family and just the best of feelings. Love the wedding pictures, you look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL ~ ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! You, the setting, the cottage, oh and the sunflowers! Absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you and glad the weather cooperated. Blessings to you both as you continue your journey happily ever after.
ReplyDeleteYou were beautiful and the venue looks like it was a lovely place to have your wedding and stay for the weekend, so neat to have all the pictures from friends and family to share too!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures! You were a gorgeous bride and everyone looks so happy. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh, Carrie, I am so sorry that I missed your special day! You are such a beautiful bride and your wedding is so lovely. I am so very happy for you and Matt. Congratulations and blessings for a wonderful future together. Hugs xo Karen
ReplyDelete