Monday, October 14, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday

 




Hello and happy Monday my Friends ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’›

It's been an early morning here. We got my girl on a plane back to school in Florida. It was so wonderful having her home this week - although not the unfortunate circumstances. It was wonderful getting time to catch up and hang out. It was really fun last night when she came with us to dinner with the C's and then we all came back to the house here and she played games with us until almost midnight! It's hard to watch her leave again, but so proud of how much she's loving and embracing her new life and doing so well. 

Matt and I have been loving walks in the beauty (so much Fall color now!) and we also got in our church time, some home projects, and of course Packers time! Yay another W for us. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

And FYI: we have some busy time ahead for a bit that I'll fill you in on later. So I'm taking a little break from blogging for a week or 2. 

But now on to the week ahead! 


















THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:





















ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:

Fasting this AM so only sugar free syrup and a splash of protein creamer in my coffee. 
















ON MY TO DO LIST THIS WEEK:

errands, projects, time visiting with some family we'll be connecting with, hospice time



















THINKING ABOUT:  

How much I love this season so much! It's been chilly out. Cozy in the house and so very pretty outside right now. 
๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงก


















AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE

Love seeing all the Autumn decorations around. I see such beautiful color out any picture window I look out at and I love how it fits the colors of our northwoods home so much too. Out front I've added more as Matt and I went and picked up a mum and some little pumpkins too. :) 



















CURRENTLY READING

 The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab



















ON THE TV TODAY:

 Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars,  Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Great British Bake Off, Jeopardy, Golden Bachelorette, Ghosts, Shark Tank



















ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:




    MONDAY - 




TUESDAY -  




WEDNESDAY - 





THURSDAY - 





FRIDAY -  

*I haven't even thought about our menu this week and need to work on that yet. 
















 

TO RELAX THIS WEEK I WILL:

read, walks, spend time family


















TIPS OR SOMETHING TO SHARE:





















FROM THE CAMERA:


Yay for warmer Fall clothes, the cozy and gorgeous color out on our walks. 













And yay for Ruby's cute haircut, mums & pumpkins, Packers football time, and wonderful Sunday naps! 



























PRAYER LIST:

 For an end to the conflicts all over the world and anyone living in war & fear. For peace and unity in this country, especially from hate and shootings or violence.  For anyone sick, suffering, in pain, fear, loneliness etc ... that God bring them comfort and peace. For those affected by Hurricane Helene and their continued needs and healing. And for those affected negatively by Hurricane Milton too. For calmer weather ahead from now on!  

For Christ's Light and Love to cast out the darkness everywhere and help the world find its way. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

















PRAYER, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OR DEVOTIONAL:



Blessings to you Friends! Have a great week.
I'm sharing this with Sandra of Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.





10 comments:

  1. You are ahead of us in color but it's coming! It was only 36 degrees when I got up, getting the sweatshirts out!
    Glad you got that time with Annie! My niece was just home from Florida because of the hurricane too, and went back yesterday.
    I enjoyed your pics today! Beautiful Fall colors, you look great and a cute, sleeping Matt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall photos are gorgeous! I was happy to see your team won :) Glad you were able to spend some bonus time with Annie and that she's able to return to school as well. The lying down tip is interesting, have you ever tried it? Sounds like you are getting ready for an adventure, hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the Fall colors lovely? Glad all is well with Annie and she can go back to school. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall photos are so pretty, we are not quite there yet. And you are pretty too๐Ÿ˜Š. Enjoy your time away. I will look forward to reading your posts when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your girl is doing well! Your fall decor is lovely! And the leaves! That's the one thing I miss about living in the mountains, it is so beautiful when the leaves turn! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!! And your fall outfits are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it was hard to see Annie go back but glad she is enjoy college.
    Hope your couple weeks away will be a good time away. Loving all that color in the trees, we went for a walk at the park today and so a little color but still mostly green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foliage is stunning in your corner of the world! I love your decorations, and have I ever told you how cute your Ruby is?! : )
    I'm glad Annie is doing well! She'll be back soon (the holidays are coming!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear sweet lady. and AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER LIST!! YAY for fall clothes - I'm loving the hoodies and UGGs being back on the wardrobe list. Most of all so glad Annie was home safe and sound during the horrible mess in the south. Ruby looks adorable with her new coif! I really like all the fall decor also! Have a blessed rest of the week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that arch of golden leaves across the roadway is fantastic, Carrie. What gorgeous photos of Autumn colour. There is nothing like a short nap to recharge during the day! I'm sure Annie enjoyed her week at home with you, as much as you did. Saying Goodbye again is always difficult, and thank goodness for Facetime calls these days. Hope your busy time goes well for you. Blessings. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Carrie,
    I want to apologize for not visiting you in so long. I've missed so much and I feel so sad. I took an unexpected blog break, not planning to be away so long. I've scrolled down to catch up with you and oh, my, your beautiful wedding - I am so very happy for you both! And your Annie, away at school in Florida! So much has happened in such a short time.
    Love all the wedding photos (you are so beautiful in your gorgeous dress) and the pretty setting with all the sunflowers and happy guests. Also love all the pretty fall photos and decorating you have shared. I promise not to be away for so long. I hope you can forgive me. Sending big hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete