Hello dear Friends!
Thank you again so much for all of your kind comments and for signing up for the giveaway - which is just a small token of gratitude I love doing each year. Thank you for being here!
Over the weekend I watercolor painted the cards that I will also be sending to the winners. So here is a peek at them. I had blank cards with floral bouquets sketched on them. I thought that would fit nicely with the Valentines theme. 💝 In the process I mix my own colors, layer the colors to add dimension (so I let areas dry between layers), and I'm learning shading and shadows etc. It's truly a hobby I am loving! I will be putting my initials & the year on the front of the cards and then write a message for each of the winners. :)
And here is how I got the names together and drew them. It's pretty high tech. Lol
here are all the names written on strips of paper I cut up
here's a closer view so you are sure to see your name in the mix and that I didn't miss anyone 💗
put all the names in a bowl and shuffled them up
Here's a reminder of what the 1st person will receive:
And here's my handsome and sweet assistant drawing the first name and the winner is....
congrats to you!!
And here is a reminder of what the 2nd person will receive:















Such a sweet giveaway! The watercolors are treasures. Thanks for doing this and thanks to Matt for helping!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners! Your watercolors are beautiful . . .
ReplyDeleteCongrats ladies - I am sure you will enjoy those beautiful gifts!
ReplyDeleteLove the cute cards! Thanks for hosting that giveaway, you have such a big heart!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to these wonderful ladies.. Give-aways are so fun...Beautiful paintings Carrie. I appreciated you hosting this. BTW...love the gifts..I want to learn to make one of those book covers...
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS to the winners of your wonderful prizes. And CONGRATULATIONS to you on your blogging success.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh, so sweet! Thank you, Carrie! Can't wait - I never win anything, so this is so special! Hugs xo
ReplyDeleteI have done it the exact same way when I had a drawing on my blog :). Hubbies do come in handy for that :) How special to add one of your lovely watercolor paintings to the winnings!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful, Carrie. Huge congratulations to the winners. Xx
ReplyDelete