Hello my Dear Beautiful Blogland Besties!
First of all, thank you so much for being here. I treasure this blogging fun and the wonderful friendships I've made here. I like blogging for many reasons - including a place to keep memories...but the main reason is YOU! Connecting with you friends and sharing our worlds means so much to me.
Even though my true blogaversary was late last Fall (when it gets so busy for the holidays) - I like to at least do a little something, even late, to acknowledge how much I treasure you being here. It is my 11th year blogging now. I can't believe that's real, as it's gone so fast!
I thought I'd do a giveaway based on some of my favorite things lately, and that fact that we're whizzing through January with lightening speed and Valentines Day is right around the corner. I finally got Christmas down and kept up some greenery, snowmen, deer (all things we'll be seeing in the northwoods for months to come yet). But I also added some Valentines touches everywhere:


Okay onto the real fun: for this giveaway I'll be giving away 2 separate packages of goodies. For the first name drawn I will be sending you this:
A pop-up floral bouquet.
I love the pretty vase with it and that roses just say Valentines Day (or maybe I should say Galentines Day😉 💗) It comes with a sweet little card too.
The first person chosen also get this blind date with a book. If I remember correctly it's in the thriller genre. I have been so much more into reading this past year...than I have been in years! So to honor that I thought this would be fun.
Again, connected to Valentines Day I thought some sweet heart shaped earrings. I found these crochet ones (& I've just started to get into crochet as a hobby).
I bought these earrings (& the 2nd pair for the 2nd person drawn) from this small business on Etsy. I love that she included the Jesus stickers with her box. :)
I forgot to take an individual pic of these - but these are also something bookish + coffee (another of my favorite things!). They are tiny adorable magnets. I thought they might be cute if you had a fridge where magnets work. Or maybe a little magnet recipe holder in your kitchen where you stick a recipe card to follow. Wherever you may find a spot they sure are cute and very detailed! They were also bought from a small business. ❤️
Now on to the 2nd name drawn...that person will receive this:
also a pop-up bouquet, cute book & coffee magnets and a pair of crochet earrings
Aren't these earrings SO cute too? And again, some hearts in honor of Valentines Day coming up.
*Not seen is that I will also be including my other favorite hobby lately - watercolor painting. I will be hand painting cards for each of the winners plus maybe a few tiny extras thrown in to be a surprise.
Oh, and I will do the drawing by Sunday and post the winners on Monday. All I will need is an email to reach you and get your address if you win. Thanks dear Friends. See how to enter below:
All you need to do to enter is leave any kind comment below about blogging, or Valentines Day, or your favorite hobby. I will ship internationally as well. And you don't need to be a blogger to enter either. Again, I appreciate you being here as well as your love, support, and friendship all of these years! 🙏🏻💗
And I need to mention this little Valentine of mine as our sweet Ruby turned 14! Yay!! She is our other baby and we treasure her sweet little soul. Happy Birthday Ruby! 🎉🎂
💗💗💗
Oh, my goodness, Carrie, thank you so much for reminding me of your fabulous giveaway. Happy "Blogiversary" to you! I have so enjoyed your blog over the years and our friendship from afar. The time sure goes by quickly, doesn't it? I would love to have my name added to the pot for your wonderful drawing. What generous and beautiful prizes! Thank you so very much :)
ReplyDeleteI love your Valentine touches, tucked in with winter. And, Happy Birthday to Ruby!
ReplyDeleteI've been so blessed by blogging and the sweet people I've met this way. And you are one of the best - my friend across the lake. :) Thanks for doing this giveaway.
Carrie....you are an inspiration. I went to Hobby Lobby today and saw the cutest valentine things but I talked myself out of them. After seeing how cute your decorations are, I just might have to go back to HL. Happy Blogiversary to you!! So thankful that I found your blog...I have certainly enjoyed our friendship....also, thank you for the beautiful Christmas card.. Yay...yes, I love give-aways ....please add me. Bug hugs...
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing Valentine earrings, lovely pop-up card, water-colored card from you , etc. This is an exciting giveaway to celebrate your blog. Love your sweet Ruby's picture. My baby (son) is 46 today - how can that be! Will watch for the drawing and send you my email if drawn. Blessings . . .
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I love all the goodies you've chosen to give away! I love this blogging community because it's like waking up and having coffee with my friends every day. I'm invested in each of your lives and feel blessed to be able to share my life with all of you as well. As far as my favorite Valentine's Day memories...I have really sweet memories of David and I as young parents, with our two boys, sitting at the table together. I would fix a good meal, decorate the table and we would sit and enjoy the evening as a family. Now that they have families of their own, I see them doing these things and it warms my heart. Thanks for sharing your goodies with us! And Ruby is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ruby and Happy Blog Anniversary to you!! I recently realized I've been blogging since 2011!! It's hard to believe it's been that long. I love this blogging community and have meet so many lovely friends over the years. I also love Valentine's Day! I've loved this holiday since I was a little girl. It's just the sweetest day. I mean who doesn't love chocolate and flowers! Your giveaway looks so cute and fun! I love the idea of a "blind date with a book!"❤️
ReplyDeleteHappy Blog Anniversary, Carrie! Isn't it amazing how the time flies? So many wonderful memories shared, and although we have never met in person, I feel like we are kindred spirits at heart.
ReplyDeleteThe blogging community is filled with the sweetest, kindest people.
Your sweet gifts are darling and so thoughtful.
Happy Birthday to little Ruby. She still looks like a young pup and an inspiration for those of us in our 'senior' years.
Sending hugs xo
Aww, Happy Birthday Ruby! 🥳 And Happy Blogaversary to you! Your Valentine’s Day decor is so cute! You are inspiring me to go and dig mine out, now! Haha! 😆 It’s so good to be back in the blogging world! I have missed everyone and I’ve really missed just writing out my thoughts. I can’t wait to get all caught up again. I hope you and your family have been doing well and had a great holiday season!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blog Birthday to you, sweet friend! I don't even know how long we have been blog besties, but I am so thankful we met here in this little world! I always enjoy my visit to your space here, and leave with feelings of comfort and peace. And some good recipes too! Thank you for this!
ReplyDeleteHello my sweetest friend, I have missed you and the blogworld. So glad to be back. Thank you for the heads up, I have been so out of the loop and I'm still trying to find my feet again. Happy Blog Birthday, I am thrilled that you've been blogging for so many years and that we connected way back when. Happy Birthday to sweet Ruby too ♥ Have a blessed week my friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ruby, looks so cute in the handkerchief :) Enjoy crocheting, I find it easier than knitting but others think otherwise.
ReplyDeleteYour house is looking great with the all the sweet Valentines decoration. I think you know my favorite hobby :) So glad we have met through blogging, and here is to many more years of friendship :)
Happy blogaversery and Happy Birthday to Rudy. I enjoy crocheting and have tons of free watercolor tutorials on youtube + a book I bought for that but have yet to start that. I need to put up Valentine's decor next weekend too. Never thought of crocheting my own earrings,... hummm. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BLOGOVERSARY to you and Happy Birthday Ruby! I LOVE all the Valentine touches along with the winter theme.
ReplyDeleteMy bookclub has started doing the blind date with a book and it's been fun!
You are always so sweet and find the most amazing unique things for your giveaways.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend friend.
Happy blog anniversary! I love that you are doing this and all of your Valentine decor is so sweet. I am so thankful to have found your blog and for this blog community. Wishing you a great day!
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful Carrie. Happy Blogaversary to you and what gorgeous gifts they are. Hope I'm not too late to go in the draw - been offline for a day or two... Your house looks lovely with all the Valentine touches (inspiration to do a bit of that around here). The heart earrings are just my thing, so pretty, and the card bunch of roses so clever and gorgeous. Love the idea of painting watercolours for your friends. A few of my painting friends and I do that at Christmas. I hope you have a beautiful weekend, dear Carrie. Blessings xxoxxo
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Carrie and happy Blogaversary!! I'm so grateful for this space where we can share our lives : ) I love Valentine's day too because I love to decorate with hearts! And any excuse to eat chocolate is ok with me! Have a lovely weekend my friend! I'm off to check out your recipe for chicken pot pie! Xx
ReplyDeleteHappy blogaversary! Have enjoyed your blog and seeing you and family so happy. Thanks for offering such a nice giveaway. Your decorations are pretty. I'm Lisa
ReplyDelete