Hello Friends and happy mid week to you ☀️
The sun is shining away in the northwoods and my mantra continues to be the same..."melt snow melt" 😂
But besides some very Easter-y things, I have also displayed a few fairy decorations in there. I meant to share them more around St. Paddy's Day, as I put them out kind of for that. However, I think they still fit the Spring vibe and all the dreaming I'm doing on planting flowers the fairy pots to come. 🌸
So I thought I'd give you a close up peek on how the fairies are slowly coming back for the season.
Shhh though....visit quietly as this sweet fairy and her owl are having a nice afternoon nap. And I see another fairy stepped away from her desk where she was enjoying some letter writing. I love her little acorn cup of tea.

I hope you still believe and hold a little fairy magic in your hearts. 😉✨
Blessings always.
xoxo





I love fairy things and yours are adorable and make me smile!
ReplyDeleteWe have some rocks in our landscaping outside the front door. Bob took the dremel and put tiny footsteps running across one of the rocks. He told the grands they were fairy prints. :)
Oh my gosh Mari - I love that Bob did that! So sweet. And it’s so fun for their imagination 🥰
DeleteMY HEART.... I love the desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I love love love it all.
ReplyDeleteMy spring bucket list is to make a little fairy garden or something magical like that.
Of course I believe in fairies. The little watering can and desk are simply delightful. And I almost didn't notice the sweetest ladybird. X
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute. I love your easter decorations, Carrie. So fun to have some unique peices in your home.
ReplyDeleteAwww your little fairy decorations are too cute, love that little scenes in the last two photos the most!
ReplyDelete