NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Ha! This cracks me up Friend. It does look kind of like that. My sweet Uncle made these Easter eggs many years ago. He's mentally challenged and made them at the Challenge Center where he went for his "work". He's the sweetest soul and they remind me of him. I had them hidden away in a box that I had misplaced and finally found so I put them out this year. My daughter just LOVES them (there are several different ones, colors & expressions around the house) She said she calls dibs on getting them for her home one day. 💗
❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks Jules :)
DeleteCreepy little knick-knack, looks like Uncle Fester's head.
ReplyDeleteHa! This cracks me up Friend. It does look kind of like that.
DeleteMy sweet Uncle made these Easter eggs many years ago. He's mentally challenged and made them at the Challenge Center where he went for his "work". He's the sweetest soul and they remind me of him. I had them hidden away in a box that I had misplaced and finally found so I put them out this year. My daughter just LOVES them (there are several different ones, colors & expressions around the house) She said she calls dibs on getting them for her home one day. 💗
How cute this is Carrie... Honestly...this is how I feel right now. Just laid back and grabbing a nap ever chance I get. lol. have a great thursday.
ReplyDeleteThanks Shug! I have several of these easter eggs my dear Uncle made many years ago. I love the serene look too. Blessings xo
DeleteLooks like a happy egg to me :). Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete